Chances of full speed neo geo pocket color

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Just wondered what people rekoned the chances of gettin a full speed emulator. i know thunderz is busy workin on the z80 core at the mo which will benifit a lot of projects, but i wonder if he'll finish this project 1 day. i know its possible for full speed but would take a lot of work. just seems the perfect emu to have, being 1 of the most fun and powerful handhelds that is possible to emulate full speed with the right amount of buttons.

Anyway im blabbin on :D.

Just wondered what people rekoned the chances of gettin a full speed emulator. i know thunderz is busy workin on the z80 core at the mo which will benifit a lot of projects, but i wonder if he'll finish this project 1 day. i know its possible for full speed but would take a lot of work. just seems the perfect emu to have, being 1 of the most fun and powerful handhelds that is possible to emulate full speed with the right amount of buttons.

Anyway im blabbin on :D.
Yes you are, but it's a damn good point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the NGPC sound core is actually being emulated by the current version of NeoGP32, just disabled due to issues with the audio quality. So when the sound is enabled, it won't run any slower. So at the least we'll get full speed w/sound at FS2, but probably better.

Back