World Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMars posted on Sep 10 2006 at 02:59 AM said:
Here are some links that tell the truth about the world situation
9/11 video(it is a bit lengthy)
Iraq info(viewers discretion)

I hope you are all enlightened about this situation, especially supporters of bush and blair.
Please don't spread that sort of shit around. If you want to see some serious anti-war views then check out a site such as: www.antiwar.com
Just stay away from the conspiracy theories! This is real life, not hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha, hilarious. :lol: Loose Change is like a half-assed amalgamation of every half-baked conspiracy theory I've seen on the internet to date, repackaged as dramatically as possible in hopes of starting some sort of internet phenomenon which attempts to lend it some credibility. In that, it definitely fails. It contradicts itself at every turn and continues to spout disproven theories again and again; lots of them already debunked from the older Pentagon conspiracy video. It doesn't help your case when your video ends with links to anti-Bush merchandise, flash games and articles about the New World Zionist Movement Whatever the Bleeding Fuck It Is, and sites that deny the holocaust occurred. :rolleyes:

tim0391 posted on Sep 10 2006 at 11:42 AM said:
I feel that the british troops should not be in afganistan becuase they are sitting ducks you hear on the news nearly every day that another british soldier has died its just a waste i understand the iraq situation but the afgan on i feel is a fallen cause we should pack up and leave and go sit on iran for a while that would stop the lebbonesse being armed to the teeth and there nuclear campaign.

tim
Right, let's abandon a weak, growing new nation and let it collapse into anarchy so it can become the world's biggest safehaven for terrorists, then invade a country that's (at the moment) better dealt with tactfully in order to get another mess to deal with on our hands-- Iraq is enough to worry about! People already blame the US as though we attacked Lebanon already, why should we add to those misconceptions?

Heard the silliest thing on the news earlier.

The guy was reporting on the comments of the pope and said ...
reporter said:
Calling Islam violent is likely to be incendiary
:huh:

But they also said Raymond Baxter was a familiar face on radio B)

Did anybody actually finish watching the vids or do you support bush and blair too much to do that. I don't believe that the loose change vid is completely true, but there are lots of interesting facts(yes, there are some facts in there)that interest me. I don't think the government did it, as it wouldn't make sense, but I do think they knew about it and tried to cover that up.

And I am an Iraqi Sunni Muslim, and I think that the war in iraq is ridiculous. Why would you attack a dictator who was growing old and didn't even have the funds or factories to make weapons? How about you bush votes tell me? :rolleyes:

Islam is not a violent religion, there are wicked people who misinterpret it that way and declare "Jihad" which doesn't even mean holy war on the "infedels". Jihad means struggle. And I have noticed that bin laden only says parts of the Holy Koran about war, but fails to mention why those phrases are written. We are supposed to fight for defense of our country or Religion. We are not supposed to be the instigators of war. And we are not the only Religion that has radicals or people that twist the words of God. You have heard of David Koresh, am I right? They were able to kill him, why can't they do the same with bin laden, instead of bombing innocent villages and destroying our monuments and relics?

OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 04:06 PM said:
Did anybody actually finish watching the vids or do you support bush and blair too much to do that. I don't believe that the loose change vid is completely true, but there are lots of interesting facts(yes, there are some facts in there)that interest me.

Just because we say "loose change" is bullshit doesn't mean we support Bush. I HATE Bush and his theiving cronies but I have to call it like I see it and that is LC is total crap. It is like those stupid movies that say we never really went to the moon and it was all a conspiracy to beat out the Russians :rolleyes:

Then again that video is relegated to some dodgy website where it should be.

The real concern is that bogus "docudrama" Path to 911 by Disney that was actually aired on ABC on US TV. The mini-series was created and paid for by neoconservative zealots that blame the whole 9/11 thing on Clinton (they blame everything on Clinton. Of course they never mention that the first Bush had forces pre-paid just outside of Baghdad but turned away and let Saddam go. If he was that great threat why didn't they finish the job then?). That was just as made up as LC only they actually put that bullshit on national TV. That just shows you who now owns the USA , rich white facist corporate neoconservative Christian zealots. Ever since Reagan did away with the law that required equal air time to both parties the US media is like 65% conservative. Rush Limbaugh, Shaun Hannity, Ann Coulter, and other talking heads just constantly pump the airwaves with constant pro republican propaganda and lies.

What a coincidence, they're actually showing that series Path to 911... (First part was yesterday, last one is next friday)

OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 05:06 PM said:
Did anybody actually finish watching the vids or do you support bush and blair too much to do that. I don't believe that the loose change vid is completely true, but there are lots of interesting facts(yes, there are some facts in there)that interest me. I don't think the government did it, as it wouldn't make sense, but I do think they knew about it and tried to cover that up
I told you to shut up earlier. Let me reiterate.

Klown posted on Sep 12 2006 at 01:23 PM said:

Klown posted on Sep 16 2006 at 05:41 PM said:
Did anybody actually finish watching the vids or do you support bush and blair too much to do that. I don't believe that the loose change vid is completely true, but there are lots of interesting facts(yes, there are some facts in there)that interest me. I don't think the government did it, as it wouldn't make sense, but I do think they knew about it and tried to cover that up

Thanks but no thanks, I already said that a lot of stuff on the video wasn't true. ;) De-De-Der!

The majority of it's not true. There are just some scattered facts to keep it grounded in reality. A documentary fill of bullshit has no credit and no purpose, it's not a reputable source of information when it's made clear it was made with an agenda and no real research.

^^^ Well said.

OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
Thanks but no thanks, I already said that a lot of stuff on the video wasn't true. ;) De-De-Der!
I'm interested to hear what in it you found to be interesting/"factual" in it though. What is your perspective?

Klown posted on Sep 16 2006 at 08:01 PM said:
^^^ Well said.

I'm interested to hear what in it you found to be interesting/"factual" in it though. What is your perspective?
The cell phone calls....I even heard them on the discovery channel they don't sound like they are in distress.

Klown posted on Sep 16 2006 at 05:41 PM said:

What? Thanks but no thanks? :blink:

You expect everyone to watch things that support your point of view, but won't watch things that don't? :rolleyes:

How do you expect to get perspective?

The fucking Loose Change videos don't even make sense. There's no coherent point at all. Claims about explosives in the towers and a plane shooting a missile... things that make no sense apart and even less sense together. You don't shoot a missile at a building you're crashing a plane into .. that already has explosives in it wired to blow. These are all old conspiracy theories that are YEARS old and have been on moronic sites about Zionist conspiracies and what-not for ages-- just rehashed and presented in a new way. They were debunked long before this Loose Change nonsense, and they're being debunked again.

Also, you completely fail to recognize that there is a middleground between believing a demented nonsensical video filled with lies and disjointed 'evidence' and supporting the people the video attacks. I could hate Bush and Blair and still think this video was contrived horseshit. All it does is hurt your position-- it makes people who rant and rave about how true 'Loose Change' is look like goddamn lemmings; ready to have their opinion on historymaking events preached to them by some video they found on the internet made by someone with no qualification to assert such things as are spoken of in this braindead 'documentary'. And a lot of the time, that's the case. A friend of mine who'll remain nameless was telling me how Bush was evil, based on conversations on a fucking Sonic the Hedehog internet forum. After 20 minutes of discussion with me he did a 180. Then changed his opinion twice more in the coming month. I once had an 11-year-old kid try to tell me why the invasion of Iraq was wrong. If that doesn't speak volumes of a growing trend of the forcing of viewpoints on persons who aren't prepared to make an educated judgement, nothing does.

OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 08:39 PM said:
The cell phone calls....I even heard them on the discovery channel they don't sound like they are in distress.

http://epicgaming.us/911/kevin_cosgrove_911.mp3
I hear a lot of distress. The bit at the end is the building coming down on top of him. It's not very easy to listen to... that is a warning by the way. The end makes me almost want to cry, and that's not something you'll hear from me very often...

If you cannot tell what is being said, here is a transcript.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...08591.htmlstory

And I am an Iraqi Sunni Muslim, and I think that the war in iraq is ridiculous. Why would you attack a dictator who was growing old and didn't even have the funds or factories to make weapons? How about you bush votes tell me? rolleyes.gif

Well, I didn't vote for Bush or Blair, but I'll tell you this;

I wish the U.S. Military never invaded your country. I wish your asshole dictator continued in his seat of power and his sons were still alive to rape your women and kill your weak men.

I then wouldn't have to keep hearing bout how 'we' ruined your country. I also wish you would go back to Iraq and get an education there instaed of using our country for its 'excellent educational facilities' .... but if wishes were horses, as they say.

Epicenter posted on Sep 17 2006 at 09:05 AM said:
OMars posted on Sep 16 2006 at 08:39 PM said:

http://epicgaming.us/911/kevin_cosgrove_911.mp3
I hear a lot of distress. The bit at the end is the building coming down on top of him. It's not very easy to listen to... that is a warning by the way. The end makes me almost want to cry, and that's not something you'll hear from me very often...

If you cannot tell what is being said, here is a transcript.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...08591.htmlstory
That is in the tower, I am talking about from the planes.

TelcoLou posted on Sep 17 2006 at 09:53 AM said:
And I am an Iraqi Sunni Muslim, and I think that the war in iraq is ridiculous. Why would you attack a dictator who was growing old and didn't even have the funds or factories to make weapons? How about you bush votes tell me? rolleyes.gif

Well, I didn't vote for Bush or Blair, but I'll tell you this;

I wish the U.S. Military never invaded your country. I wish your asshole dictator continued in his seat of power and his sons were still alive to rape your women and kill your weak men.

I then wouldn't have to keep hearing bout how 'we' ruined your country. I also wish you would go back to Iraq and get an education there instaed of using our country for its 'excellent educational facilities' .... but if wishes were horses, as they say.
You know what, I did not say it was the American people's fault you worthless piece of crap, I said the government ruined our country. You realise there were lots of assassination attempts, you don't think that one of them would have succeeded. We can fix our own country.

EDIT: And you failed to realise that American soldiers do the same as Saddam's sons. ;)

The truth stung you a little bit, huh? Good.

You're just another angry immigrant prick who wouldn't dare spout his anti-American rhetoric outside the safe confines of an anonymous internet forum. Yet, you have no problems using us for our wonderful resources, then I'm sure when you return back to your homeland, you'll tell all your family and friends how horrible we all are ... ignorant, un-friendly and un-welcoming, but you'll leave out the parts where you antagonized a usually friendly message board with your biased conspiracy theories.

Sixty foot fence, that's what we need.

TelcoLou posted on Sep 17 2006 at 11:33 AM said:
The truth stung you a little bit, huh? Good.

You're just another angry immigrant prick who wouldn't dare spout his anti-American rhetoric outside the safe confines of an anonymous internet forum. Yet, you have no problems using us for our wonderful resources, then I'm sure when you return back to your homeland, you'll tell all your family and friends how horrible we all are ... ignorant, un-friendly and un-welcoming, but you'll leave out the parts where you antagonized a usually friendly message board with your biased conspiracy theories.

Sixty foot fence, that's what we need.
It's only people like you that give America that image, the U.S. is a fine country and I love the idea of a constititution and democracy, but I don't like how the government does things. I don't just say all the stuff I hate about the U.S. at these forums. I am not a coward, the only thing I fear is God. So keep your filthy mouth shut. I can't believe the nerve of some people. You are lucky you are far way, probably in a different state, but I have kicked racist peoples' asses before. <_<

Somebody close this thread, it has strayed from the point it was created for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back