Wiz Release Date Known?

centrlink

Website
Visit site
Well, recently got an email from play-asia where I've pre-ordered a Wiz which has updated ETA from "Qtr 4" to Nov 2008 - wonder if they know something? :)

Of course, they may simply be making an educated guess and may not have heard anything official from GPH - but does anyone have a reliable estimated date they can share? :) I know they indicated about a month for the button change, so that would take us to about mid-Nov......

Cheers

We already knew it's been changed from October to November. Though not sure when in November.
This is due to GPH replacing the right Dpad with proper buttons.

Hmm, that's slightly disappointing, but then again, I'll have more money by that time. Does this time apply to preorders as well, ie. they'll ship those after 10.12?

Correct me if I am wrong, but Play-Asia is in um, Asia? So they can start shipping orders sooner than other distributors.

I doubt that it will be November, but whatever.

In theory yes because they are a lot closer so they can potentially ship faster than UK or gp2xstore. As was the case with the f200, people roughly got f200's a little bit faster than those who got them from gp2xstore or out of UK.

originalz said:
Date is now November 28th
Source? It's good to see the date changing to sooner rather than later.
They must be really getting their act together. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay/boo yay for the date being sooner boo for me saving money and ordering from gp2xstore.com now i have to wait :(

I have a Wiz on pre-order but am impatient. Should I get the f-200 used for now or just be patient and wait for the wiz? any thoughts or opinions > thanks :)

sorry , I did a double post (in the wiz delay section as well).......did not think it got posted here..................

Back