Wiz Now At Thinkgeek.com

andrewe1

Still Fresh
Just to let any potential US buyers know that think geek has the wiz in stock. Its at a good price and they are very reliable, I've ordered from them in the past.

Cheers

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/bfc7/

They actually have one of the best wiz adverts I've seen, It shows the screen tear issue but it shows how minor it actually is and non effected by the emulators (which we all already know) and it doesn't have any chatter. A very nice "see it for yourself" video.

craigix said:
I know that Dingoo have sold thousands via thinkgeek so the wiz should have similar success.

Yeah, Dingoo was sold out within 1 or 2 days of showing up, wiz is still in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
andrewe1 said:
craigix said:
I know that Dingoo have sold thousands via thinkgeek so the wiz should have similar success.

Yeah, Dingoo was sold out within 1 or 2 days of showing up, wiz is still in stock.

maybe recently. It was sold out in the US within the first couple weeks. I had to order mine from canada

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings all,

I've been lurking these boards for months and finally decided to register. Thinkgeek's big push finally motivated me to grab the wiz. As always, Thinkgeek was completely reliable. Just got my wiz in the mail yesterday...version 1.10 already loaded. Can't wait to jump in feet first.

Hmm, you don't think Play-asia stocking, and quite fervently advertising the system is doing anything?
It's how I found out about the Wiz and the F100.

Is thinkgeek that big?

True, looking at the Dingoo page though, they literally call it a "Pocket Retro Emulation Device" without calling it a Dingoo once. :p
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/bd6f/

Sweet, I bought 3! I love ThinkGeek.

I got 2 for myself (one as a backup in case I brick one) and one for my wife. I have one of them already, the other 2 are in the mail. I'm hooked. I can't wait to work on some code for them.

Back