Release Witchaven GDX port

Ok now the game run...i found that i missed LIBGL_MIPMAP=3 option used on the BloodGDX pnd. Sorry

But the game is more slow that before and also the texture of status bar is missing see screenshot:
UnFqdxH.png

Plus there an error log generated by java (included on zip file attached)

Attachments

• hs_err_pid3199.zip
    232.9 KB · Views: 244
The Java exception seems to be some stuff not supported on this version. Maybe some more modern version is needed now. Do you have the same error with JDK9?

For the missing texture. Difficult to say. Maybe it's an error in gl4es. Try with GLES2 backend with LIBGL_ES=2, just in case. You can also try some downsizing of the texture, with LIBGL_SHRINK=11 (for example), or maybe, because you are using a CC model, try
LIBGL_NOLUMALPHA=1

The Java exception seems to be some stuff not supported on this version. Maybe some more modern version is needed now. Do you have the same error with JDK9?

For the missing texture. Difficult to say. Maybe it's an error in gl4es. Try with GLES2 backend with LIBGL_ES=2, just in case. You can also try some downsizing of the texture, with LIBGL_SHRINK=11 (for example), or maybe, because you are using a CC model, try
LIBGL_NOLUMALPHA=1

thanks as usual for the advice...i'll retry with this options and report here.
[doublepost=1546631395,1546629093][/doublepost]Is almost the same error with Java 9.

Now try with GLES2.
[doublepost=1546633017][/doublepost]Same error and missing texture with Java9 and GLES2.
Here is the log:

GL4ES options used are:
export LIBGL_FB=1
export LIBGL_ES=2
export LIBGL_GL=21
export LIBGL_FASTMATH=1
export LIBGL_NOLUMALPHA=1
export LIBGL_MIPMAP=3
[doublepost=1546636202][/doublepost]Ok LIBGL_SHRINK=11 do the trick with the missing texture.:)
I switched to not use GLES=2 because the fps are lower in this mode.
So now i have
s17py4I.png

with this options
export LIBGL_FB=1
export LIBGL_FASTMATH=1
export LIBGL_MIPMAP=3
export LIBGL_SHRINK=11
export LIBGL_NOLUMALPHA=1

but error remain see attached logs (hs_err_pid3593.zip)

Attachments

• hs_err_pid2655.zip
    14 KB · Views: 238
  • hs_err_pid3593.zip
    215.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
So, that lwjgl.so was a bit hack, and there was some leftover from BTM (Block That Matter) to map Pandora buttons to Keys. Here is version without that hack.

Attachments

• lwjglso.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 239
Back