Who's Still Interested In Pandora?

Who

• I am!

Votes: 191 100.0%

• Total voters

Nothing ever changes here. When we do get it in our grubby little hands people will still be all complaining no wonder the pandora team want everything to be correct. What the F*ck do you expect from a community based open pocket pc.

Let's be honest with ourselves, guys. There will be no Pandora this month.

Depending on time zone, I think it could happen(still November here, but its December somewhere(Pretty sure its December around GMT area).

OpenPANDORA said:
Since PANDORA is coming out this month, are we still interested?

I KNOW, I AM!!!

lol, I'm not usually one to complain about thread-resurrection... But you brought back this nearly 4-month old thread to say that you wanted a Pandora? :)
[/quote]

Well judging by the person's name, they aren't too bright. Who names themselves after the company? That's just confusing and I thought his account had been closed in the past as the name, av and such make it look "official".

Last edited by a moderator:
Enverex said:
That's just confusing and I thought his account had been closed in the past as the name, av and such make it look "official".
His posts lack the craigish esprit.

While I tried to vote:
Code:
An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

i think this is my seond post on this forum EVAR!!! and it won't let me vote forr some reason :(
but i say

YES!! YES!! YES!!

XD
hope to see them shipped out soon in time for my birthday
(so i don't have to pay Lol)

I still like how there's only 1 option, and yet it only accounts for 99% of the votes.

Jourdy288 said:
That's because somebody deleted his/her vote.
No, it's because someone modified their HTTP POST responses to vote for option 2 :p

One second, I'll do it too... (just to see if the bug's still there :p )

EDIT: darn they fixed it:
[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

EDIT: oh wait, everyone's getting that now -.-

Nope, I just deleted my vote, and it went from 99.49% to 99.48%.

edit: just realized that it wasn't my deleting the vote alone that caused the percent to go down. It was because of the tampered POST as well. Had I deleted it before VRAndy submitted a tampered POST, it wouldn't have a difference in the percent.

SirAileron said:
I still like how there's only 1 option, and yet it only accounts for 99% of the votes.

VRAndy said:
Actually, it's because it doesn't check your vote against the allowed poll options.
I tampered with my POST so I could vote for the SECOND item.

I don't believe in not having choices. B)

Back