Who's Still Interested In Pandora?

Who

• I am!

Votes: 191 100.0%

• Total voters

OpenPANDORA said:
Enverex said:
EDIT: On a sidenote, is that picture of the Pandora -actually- what the final will look like?
Yes, that is what it'll finally look like.

Also, it's ironic how on the screen it says, "please wait". Ironic, don't you think?

Good things come to those who wait.

Don't click here.
The keyboard isn't though. We have seen a newer font and a slight layout change compared to that render. There was also talk of different markings for the LED indicators, like the SD and WIFI symbols. Maybe Bluetooth too? Case is pretty much identical though, except the inside dimensions because the boards didn't quite fit perfectly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OpenPANDORA said:
Enverex said:
EDIT: On a sidenote, is that picture of the Pandora -actually- what the final will look like?
Yes, that is what it'll finally look like.

Also, it's ironic how on the screen it says, "please wait". Ironic, don't you think?

Good things come to those who wait.

Don't click here.
ah, reverse psychology! i am suddenly tempted to click on his link because it says not to! (it links to his pandora for life thread, by the way)

Can a mod fix my vote? I accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan.

On a serious note: This poll will just tell us how many registered forum regulars there are that are bored enough to click a poll with one option. After all, who comes here if they're not interested in the Pandora?

Shaun. said:
we couldn't compare it to the amount of people who aren't interested.

Thinking purely logically. Surely anyone who was not still interested in the Pandora would not be frequenting these forums? Placing an option for the "opposing side" would simply invite scorn from those still on-the-fence, biasing the results.

A number of people still interested, is still a useful figure in and of itself. It's about time we had a bit of "positivity" on these forums.

I don't think I'm any less interested now than I was a couple of years ago when I first heard of the existence of this project. For someone like me, this device is a godsend.

spaceballs3000 said:
Interesting, I bet if this poll was the other way, it would have been locked by now.
You are, logically, correct: it would have no choice but to be locked simply because of the kind of thread it would have to be.
Why would someone with no interest in a device be hanging out at the quasi-official forum for that device?
Intentionally trying to solicit angered responses by posting some kind of "I don't want your device" in a place devoted to that device is just asking for trouble. And then the poster can act all martyr like when the thread does get locked.
It'd be like walking into a red neck bar and shouting "motorcyclists are stupid, violent, inbred hicks" and then telling the paramedic "see, I was right!" as he's trying to put your spleen back in place.

I CANNOT lose interest in the Pandora, that little device keeps running through my head!

I'm so not interested that I wish they would hurry up and send one to me right away.

SONY said:
I wish there was an "Other" option.
B)

Back