Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMS(competing)

• Other(nothing impossible)

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Khatoblepas, regarding your sig: I believe the source to Albion was never released, and an Open Source followup (Albion 2) is under heavy development at the moment, and when released will be an MMORPG. Sorry to dampen your hopes, but it looks like Albion won't be ported for a long time.

Not saying you should stop hoping altogether, just don't expect a quick port :)

Bobble Bobble or Bubble Bobble which I think you meant, you have to use the bootleg version for it to work in Mame.

Gah, trying to do some game and watch games might be a good start, yeah. :)
But an emulator is really aiming high for a starting programmer, no?

On a sidenote, what a thread about porting emu's has to do with DaveC, who didn't even post in this thread, is beyond me. :)
Sure, "DaveC emulator" must be THE joke of the year, but, gah...

How about a difference machine emulator? :)

No seriously, I'd like perfect NES, and if OMars, with all his newbie idealism wants to try to write an N64 emulator from scratch i'm not going to stop him.

Also nickspoon, being from the UK surely the police have no weaponry, save CS spray?

Oh crap, I have reopened the spam gates FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Omars, (yes, I still remember how this thread started!), I think you should aim to write programs for the GP2x itself. Rather than trying emulators right away, try to port a simple game (maybe something small and SDL based), or perhaps start your own game afresh.

The ability to do that is an essential step on the way to being able to write an emulator. If you can't do that, you'll never know enough to be able to work on an emulator. It's good that you're aiming high, but there's a lot to learn on the way.

Ah, but this is the internet, and the internet police have all sorts of dangerous-looking weapons.
And Jam...
Well yes, but that comes under dangerous-looking weapons.

you know the french call condoms "preservatifs"? and we call jam "preservatives"..

throws up some interesting situations when french people visit england. imagine if it said "condom" on a french jar of lemon curd or somesuch xD

Last edited by a moderator:
You know when I do make an emu I am going to dedicate it to DaveC and Squidge, just because everybody hates him*like me*and Squidge, well Squidge is just awesome...... :D

You know when I do make an emu I am going to dedicate it to DaveC and Squidge, just because everybody hates him*like me*and Squidge, well Squidge is just awesome...... :D

Well thanks, and even though I never said anything against you until now that you decided to flame me, *I hate you too* bandwagon jumper.

How about a difference machine emulator? :)

No seriously, I'd like perfect NES, and if OMars, with all his newbie idealism wants to try to write an N64 emulator from scratch i'm not going to stop him.

Also nickspoon, being from the UK surely the police have no weaponry, save CS spray?

Oh crap, I have reopened the spam gates FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Hell, if he actually has the talent to get a working N64 emu working? I'll donate to him! ^_^

Well thanks, and even though I never said anything against you until now that you decided to flame me, *I hate you too* bandwagon jumper.

I must have written it wrong, I meant everybody hates you and me. :lol: Anyway I have decided to go with NES, because for the winning choice: 'other" almost nobody told me what they wanted... B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back