Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMS(competing)

• Other(nothing impossible)

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when I do make an emu I am going to dedicate it to DaveC and Squidge, just because everybody hates him*like me*and Squidge, well Squidge is just awesome...... :D

Well thanks, and even though I never said anything against you until now that you decided to flame me, *I hate you too* bandwagon jumper.

I must have written it wrong, I meant everybody hates you and me. :lol: Anyway I have decided to go with NES, because for the winning choice: 'other" almost nobody told me what they wanted... B)

Oh, In that case never mind...

Last edited by a moderator:
First, if it means anything DaveC, I was just joking and I'm sorry if it bothered you so much what I said, I was probably wrong for my part.

Back on Topic, an NES emulator might be a good start, good luck and I hope your coding goes well.

Well, I for one, would feel DaveC would be quite missed were he to go, who here hasn't heard of DaveC? Every board has their characters!

Whereas old Captainbubby is just that "rolling ball dude" who prattles along in his corner of the forum!

He has a general idea of what he should port so please just lock the thread. Nothing much of any good can come from the continuation of this thread.

Are all you faggots having fun flaming me for no reason? You guys complain about negativity and that is what you are promoting here with this senseless unprovoked flaming shit. You want me gone fucking ban me.

To all of the fucking twits participating in this idiodic shit:

FUCK YOU
I should also clarify that we were just having some fun, DaveC. And I like to promote fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back