Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMS(competing)

• Other(nothing impossible)

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a DaveC emulator would have no sound either, meaning he would never use it.
It could have sound, you'd just have to put in a dull whining noise that plays until you end the program, which there isn't a button for.

You then add all sorts of authentic DaveC phrases.

Last edited by a moderator:
<Serious reply>

Try re-creating those Game & Watch titles; you'l get a good grasp on concepts like sprite movement, collision detecting, score calculation, etc ...

Good Luck

</serious reply>

Are all you faggots having fun flaming me for no reason? You guys complain about negativity and that is what you are promoting here with this senseless unprovoked flaming shit. You want me gone fucking ban me.

To all of the fucking twits participating in this idiodic shit:

FUCK YOU

Are all you faggots having fun flaming me for no reason? You guys complain about negativity and that is what you are promoting here with this senseless shit.

FUCK YOU
To be fair that is most of us. :p

Seriously. If you stress someone out doing something, stop doing it. DaveC critiques, he doesn't flame. He's a good guy, from what I've seen. He's negative just so people strive towards perfection. If everyone was positive, noone would improve.

It's not fair on him. Everyone stop it, please, before something really bad happens. This joke has gone too far.

Are all you faggots having fun flaming me for no reason? You guys complain about negativity and that is what you are promoting here with this senseless unprovoked flaming shit. You want me gone fucking ban me.

FUCK YOU
Well it's what happens when you constantly live up to your own reputation

Well, let's look at the bright side - the negative attention's been redirected away from the overenthusiastic hopeful future programmer...

*walks away before the flames get hot enough to melt his asbestos jacket*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back