Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMS(competing)

• Other(nothing impossible)

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop ... this board has grown dark lately, too much nastyness, even if it's perceived as just playful jabs ...

OOOOhhh you guys are so fucking clever with your wit. You should all be standups somewhere.

I have had it with your shit. You want me gone fine, have a mod ban me I don't give a shit anymore.

OOOOhhh you guys are so fucking clever with your wit. You should all be standups somewhere.

I have had it with your shit. You want me gone fine, have a mod ban me I don't give a shit anymore.
Well stop pissing on other peoples work then. And acting on your high horse about stuff you don't really know that much about. It annoys people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop ... this board has grown dark lately, too much nastyness, even if it's perceived as just playful jabs ...

Hey I didn't start this shit. I didn't even post in this thread untill all of the fucking comedians decided to flame away.

Oh, come on, it was just some light humour...

And aside from your faults, you make a great joystick.

And we don't really want you gone, we're just pretending :)

People under the age of 16 visit these forums, please show restraint in your choice of words, you can be just as insulting without the need to swear.
Are you kidding me? I've been cussin since I was just a wee lad. Those kids aren't seeing anything new here.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck
Mothermother fuck
Mothermother fuck fuck
Motherfuck Motherfuck
Noise noise noise
1 2 1234
Noise noise noise
Smokin weed, smokin weed
Doin coke, drinkin beers
Drinkin beers beers beers
Rollin fatties, smokin blunts
Who smokes the blunts?
We smoke the blunts
Rollin blunts and smokin um

OOOOhhh you guys are so fucking clever with your wit.  You should all be standups somewhere.

I have had it with your shit.  You want me gone fine, have a mod ban me I don't give a shit anymore.
Well stop pissing on other peoples work then. And acting on your high horse about stuff you don't really know that much about. It annoys people.

I never pissed on anyones work. So what I made some suggestions, I can't help it if all of my posts are not just ass kissing. Tough shit.

People under the age of 16 visit these forums, please show restraint in your choice of words, you can be just as insulting without the need to swear.
Are you kidding me? I've been cussin since I was just a wee lad. Those kids aren't seeing anything new here.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck
Mothermother fuck
Mothermother fuck fuck
Motherfuck Motherfuck
Noise noise noise
1 2 1234
Noise noise noise
Smokin weed, smokin weed
Doin coke, drinkin beers
Drinkin beers beers beers
Rollin fatties, smokin blunts
Who smokes the blunts?
We smoke the blunts
Rollin blunts and smokin um

Thats true, I think the average age is 9 now. :)

scan0fu.gif

calm down:)

And acting on your high horse about stuff you don't really know that much about. It annoys people.

Now who is on a high horse preaching to me?

Everyone here likes to bash my "negativity" while being negative themselves. What a bunch of fucking hipocrites.

I have made MANY useful suggestions and ALOT have been added to emus that you use all of the time. Look around and if you aren't so busy only picking out and focusing on only the posts that you deem "negative" you will see that there were alot of useful contributions.

Whetever, flame away...

Seriously... it's getting annoying... All the DaveC hate, all the flame... we used to have real useful threads and posts just a week ago! I only started visiting like 2 or 3 weeks ago and in a quick amount of time it has deteriorated. We're (I don't have a gp2x just yet, but as soon as I pay of my CCs :ph34r: ) supposed to be a chill, and experienced community. We should be able to handle constructive criticsm like that of DaveC.

Bah, watever. I jus wished we had all the useful threads I was seeing a week ago.

With all due respect DaveC is entitled to his own views.........I don't think bulling/whooping the piss out of him is constructive....

*nee-naw* *megaphone* This is the thread hijack police. You have 10 seconds to leave the thread or revert it back to its original topic, or we will open fire. 10... 9...

Learn to programme first or infact take a looky at the source code of an existing emulator just to see how hard it actually it! :)

Ooh! You know what I wanna see? Oswan or something ported. I like the Wonderswan. If it's less powerful than the SNES to port, then maybe we could be playing FF4 fullspeed with sound!

MSX seems like a good option, too. But I really wanna play Bobble Bobble. Unfortunately, I can't find a ROMset that's compatible with MAME. =(

If anyone's interested as well, I know it isn't an Emulator, but I have most of the file structures saved on my harddrive for Albion. I have a bounty on that! =o If someone can help make a replacement engine, that would be awesome.

Yeah.

Ooh! You know what I wanna see? Oswan or something ported. I like the Wonderswan. If it's less powerful than the SNES to port, then maybe we could be playing FF4 fullspeed with sound!

Madelman apparently already has one in the works here. It's apparently very very slow, though.

I never pissed on anyones work.  So what I made some suggestions, I can't help it if all of my posts are not just ass kissing.  Tough shit.
I believe you called Stella unplayable.

Edit: I am not even flaming, just pointing out what you said.
Here is more of my "opinion" in another topic.

I called it unplayable BECAUSE IT IS. When the controls freeze up while you play it is unplayable. And I was NOT the only one that said it either. Why don't you go flame them too for saying THE SAME THING. No, you just like to flame ME.

Like I said you like to point out the negative and ONLY the negative. Go read that whole thread again. Did I make any useful suggestions? Was the author helped by them? Did I say that his emulator sucked? No quite the opposite. Was the dialog civil and helpful to the point that THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED. Oh yeah you just like to pick and choose the parts you like out of context to make me sound like some asshole. You suck.

Here is the thread for those who want the WHOLE story, I have nothing to hide..

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=24070&st=105

Get off *your* high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back