Where Will You Buy Your Gpx2?

I think i'll buy my GPX2 in Hardcore-Gamer or, perhaps, in Play-Asia if they have a better price... I bought my first GP32 in Play-Asia and the second one in Hardcore-Gamer :)

Price is "under $200", and Craig is saying "approximately £100+vat" from GBAX. Nothing is confirmed yet though.

I will get my from Wal-Mart... just kidding but I hope that Virgin Play will sell them because they have the best price for the GP32 BLU (110 Euros) and the GP32 games are (10 Euros) it is just a brilliant price for both plus I live in Europe and GBAX or Virgin Play are my only choices for fast delivery.

I just preordered mine on GBAX and was surprised when I got a nice little personl message back. That sort of stuff gets my custom, and regular custom!!

preordered with gp32z since they first announced..hope all is well..

Cyclops posted on Aug 31 2005 at 10:11 PM said:
I just preordered mine on GBAX and was surprised when I got a nice little personl message back. That sort of stuff gets my custom, and regular custom!!
I never got one of those ;_;.

And Yeah, Craigs the man ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I never got any reply on messages sent to gbax. :p (What's going on with the gbax psp movie contest?)

I'll buy from Gbax too, I live in belgium, so I'll have to pay a large price, but small shipping costs and no import costs. =)

lik-sang or gp32z, The USD exchange rate is equivilant to that of slightly used toliet paper at the moment and I'd have to pony up a bit more money than I have if I got it from Gbax (Which I would like to, but can't really in praticality.)

Back