Gpx2 Or Xgp, Which Will You Buy?

Which one of these will you be buying?

• I am an end user and will buy a GPx2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an end user and will buy a XGp.

• I am an end user and will buy both.

• I am a coder and will buy and code for the GPx2.

• I am a coder and will buy and code for the XGP.

• I am a coder and will buy and code for both.

• I won't buy any of them

• Total voters

C B Felterbush posted on Aug 25 2005 at 01:40 PM said:
I also think the possibility of a Playstation, Saturn or N64 emulator
That would be truly amazing to get a Saturn emulator working on the XGP, being that there is hardly one that works on any system and no one seems interested or knowledgeable enough to further one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassini

gets about 80% speed on a low to mid end PC with good compatibility. Awful sound though

abigsmurf posted on Aug 27 2005 at 11:34 AM said:
Cassini

gets about 80% speed on a low to mid end PC with good compatibility. Awful sound though
Hmm didn't know they were open source, thanks for the info. Their homepage is down at the moment, do you have a recent copy of their source lying around?

iignotus posted on Aug 27 2005 at 07:08 PM said:
Hmm didn't know they were open source, thanks for the info. Their homepage is down at the moment, do you have a recent copy of their source lying around?

yeah the company behind the japanese commercial version stopped selling for some reason (possibly financial issues) and were decent enough to release the code.

Lots of decent announcements recently (although I don't know how long Cassini went OS), this, Q3 and Terry Pratchett is apparently releasing the code for the Discworld engine too \o/

abigsmurf posted on Aug 27 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
yeah the company behind the japanese commercial version stopped selling for some reason (possibly financial issues) and were decent enough to release the code.

There isn't source code, only a useless text file with the code disassembled.

from what I read it had Japanese comments which were then translated someone. Not 100% sure though

Back