Where Are You From?

lintsniffer

Duke Nukem 3D = Crazy Delicious!
Website
Visit site
Alex. posted on Jul 3 2006 at 07:35 AM said:
lintsniffer posted on Jul 2 2006 at 04:47 PM said:
Loubear posted on Jul 2 2006 at 03:42 PM said:
I'm from new jersey, in the us. Bush blows, but at least he's out in 2 years..

That's original. Did you hear it from Green Day?

Oh wait, I shouldn't say that, we have a lot of closet commies on here.

graduate.
Wow. Did you hear about this so called "democracy"? Well, it entitles people to have their own opinions.

- Alex

I didn't say I was going to get him arrested. I'm quite aware of the whole 'opinions' thing as is evident in the fact that I stated one.

The Bill of Rights doesn't mean you can't be argued against.

Last edited by a moderator:

LHC

hello
Website
Visit site
Javacat posted on Jul 3 2006 at 12:42 AM said:
The city of steel, SHEFFIELD!!

The home of steel, Sheffield Wednesday, the Sheffield Blitz and thousands of chavs. It's great really. I love it. I plan on moving to Scotland in about 9 months time.
I lived in Sheffield for the past year and I can honestly say it has the smallest number of chavs out of any place in the UK that I have ever been to.

Website
Visit site
Lots of you are from the UK and abroad, but to of my American friends, "Happy Independence Day!!!" or the-day-we-all-eat-bbq-and-get-drunk-and-light-things-on-fire!!!

Shikaku

ROFL THE WORD PENIS IS HILARIOUS!
USA... I feel lonely, not that many people from US
Website
Visit site
michaeljustman posted on Jul 4 2006 at 11:06 AM said:
Lots of you are from the UK and abroad, but to of my American friends, "Happy Independence Day!!!" or the-day-we-all-eat-bbq-and-get-drunk-and-light-things-on-fire!!!

Believe it or not, that is actually true...

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Lettuce Dude posted on Jul 4 2006 at 04:01 PM said:
Cardiff, Wales.
I haven't been to Cardiff for years. Last time I was there we all ended up in this club, and I was chatting up this drop dead gorgeous barman. He didn't have a girlfriend either! I thought my luck was in until I found out we were in a gay club and the barman's boyfriend was at the other end of the bar watching me make a fool of myself. Oh how I laughed :huh:

Apart from that it was really kewl :) .

Edit: OOps I have made a mistake, it was Bristol not Cardiff. It's been even longer since I been to Cardiff.

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Well talking about where I'm from, Aberystwyth, and we just had a mega power cut, Even my UPS on the server ran out of juice. The blackout lasted about 45 Minutes, and it was amazing how much of a commotion it was starting to cause. I bet the temporary sales of candles from the Spar went up by 90% :D

nickspoon

vultum stultum habes
Website
Visit site
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 07:14 PM said:
Well talking about where I'm from, Aberystwyth, and we just had a mega power cut, Even my UPS on the server ran out of juice. The blackout lasted about 45 Minutes, and it was amazing how much of a commotion it was starting to cause. I bet the temporary sales of candles from the Spar went up by 90% :D
I had a mega power cut in Ongar, where I live, and the power was out for over 5 hours. Then they put in a diesel generator and got it fixed a week afterwards.

lintsniffer

Duke Nukem 3D = Crazy Delicious!
Website
Visit site
michaeljustman posted on Jul 4 2006 at 10:06 AM said:
mmmm I am smoking some ribs right now and going to go lounge in the pool.

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site

OMars

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
I'm in the U.S., but i would like to point out that I once started a topic similar to this and I was called "racist" and stuff by a bunch of hippies. ;)

P.S. Buck Fush :angry:

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Website
Visit site
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 06:14 PM said:

I was up in Aberstwyth last week some school thing going to the university.

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Lettuce Dude posted on Jul 5 2006 at 04:49 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 06:14 PM said:

I was up in Aberstwyth last week some school thing going to the university.
Really? That's where I work, Information Services UWA. :)

Talking about Aber, we are in for a huge storm here, I just heard the first thunderclap YIPPEEEE!