The What Are You Currently Eating Thread

Me an Phil are currently eating Chicken wings of Fire and Hot potatoe Wedges!

Oh and we're drinking Fizzy Wine, cheap champers in other words. So in about 30 mins I'm gonna be flying and sozzled :lol:

In about 20 minutes time i am going to be eating a largethin crust free choice pizza with pepperoni, Chinese chicken, Ham and ground beef (i`m a vegetarian you see).
And a cheesey garlic pizza bread topped with pepperoni followed by a portion of choclate fudge cake, Mmmmmmmm.

Trooper

trooper posted on Apr 16 2005 at 08:19 PM said:
In about 20 minutes time i am going to be eating a largethin crust free choice pizza with pepperoni, Chinese chicken, Ham and ground beef (i`m a vegetarian you see).
And a cheesey garlic pizza bread topped with pepperoni followed by a portion of choclate fudge cake, Mmmmmmmm.

Trooper

flippin heck, it's a heart attack on a plate :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ate some pizza for breakfest and just drank a cup of chai!

EDIT: I think Im going to make another one because mentioning it made me want more....

EDIT 2: and there is no Dr Pepper here either so I guess I get more chai

Just finished some chips and curry sauce (amazing). And I just sat down to piss about, and Freebird is on gbsfm, can it get any better? No, I just finished my Dr Pepper, damn.

EDIT: Fuck, turns out it's an edited version and he has a hamster voice.

Just ate a 22oz bucket of chocolate pudding...Not much real food in this house.

Edit: Oh..and Bugles. 30 bags for $3 can't be beat.

mattmagoo posted on Apr 16 2005 at 10:11 PM said:
lol

i just head straight for the poppy seeds :rolleyes :ph34r:

Its true, at a party I alaways head for the guys using poppy seeds. They're just so friendly and talkative :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bran flakes in a coffee mug for brekkie... keeps me reg'ler, see!

actually I lie, I already ate em and now I'm pickin the chunks out of my teeth :p

Damn this thread makes me hungry. So very hungry. Except for the last post. (No offence frolik).

I'm off to get something. Like a pancake. Or waffle. Yum. :rolleyes:

Generic Frosted Shredded Wheat

Edit: Oh and...Am I the only one who finds real maple syrup to be nasty and like the fake stuff (the kind I'm used to) better? :blink:

my usual predinner snack

2 picninc eggs
several seafood sticks
a gold bar
an apple
3 cookies
some ice tea
and obviously some crackers with dairylea

and im having a curry in 20 mins ;)

Back