Where Are You From?

Wite_Noiz posted on Jul 2 2006 at 10:36 PM said:
@Draken: Was that just one day? 'cos that's a hell of a day

I'm from Essex, UK, and I'm suprised at just how many Essex peeps we have here (from looking at the various maps people pinned on)
A fellow Essexman!

Last edited by a moderator:
A little known place called london, england, Home of the infamous soho, Buckingham palace, The tower of london, Tower bridge (Which we still have :lol:), Oh and London bridge the 2nd :D .

Trooper

lintsniffer posted on Jul 2 2006 at 04:47 PM said:
Loubear posted on Jul 2 2006 at 03:42 PM said:
I'm from new jersey, in the us. Bush blows, but at least he's out in 2 years..

That's original. Did you hear it from Green Day?

Oh wait, I shouldn't say that, we have a lot of closet commies on here.

graduate.
Wow. Did you hear about this so called "democracy"? Well, it entitles people to have their own opinions.

- Alex

People who are anti-Bush because it's the cool and hip thing to do don't...

I'm Belgian, so I can't quite comment on that but in all honesty, I'd rather see Bush as main power than the likes of Saddam...

Lagoon monster?

You aren't by any chance referring to Loch Ness are you, which is located in Schotland and in not in Londen...

he means godzilla....

i for myself am from Germany ... raised in the deep wastelands called Emsland (greater than one of germanys federalstates ... but only 200K citizens. There are 4 liquor manufacturer in a 15km² radius around the village i was raised ... two are under the biggest german producers of booze).

now i study in Aachen which is on the border to the Netherlands and Belgium.

god_at_hell posted on Jul 3 2006 at 07:57 PM said:
he means godzilla....

i for myself am from Germany ... raised in the deep wastelands called Emsland (greater than one of germanys federalstates ... but only 200K citizens. There are 4 liquor manufacturer in a 15km² radius around the village i was raised ... two are under the biggest german producers of booze).

now i study in Aachen which is on the border to the Netherlands and Belgium.

A square circle? A hypersphere? :p A radius is a length not an area BTW. Cool being so close to all that booze though.

I said I was from Washington and with all your attention. I'd like to clarify that WA state is not wet. Seattle is wet, but WA is a big state. East of the mountains is a semi-desert. It's very dry and 80% of the state is this way.

Sorry. Pet peeve of mine. :D

Im from New York, but I stay up very late sometimes, lately, 4-5AM ive been getting to sleep, sometimes near 6AM.

New Jersey; I work nights and post mostly while idle at my job.

lintsniffer posted on Jul 2 2006 at 04:47 PM said:
Loubear posted on Jul 2 2006 at 03:42 PM said:
I'm from new jersey, in the us. Bush blows, but at least he's out in 2 years..

That's original. Did you hear it from Green Day?

Anyway... I was born in New Orleans, but consider myself from Atlanta (the best place I've ever been and where I've lived the most) I currently am in San Antonio, but I should be leaving here in 2 years when I graduate.

I. Hate. Green Day.

michaeljustman posted on Jul 3 2006 at 12:50 PM said:
A radius is a length not an area BTW.
Incorrect.

From the link:
2 A circular area measured by a given radius: every family within a radius of 25 miles of the city center.

linsniffer posted on Jul 2 2006 at 04:47 PM said:

That's original. Did you hear it from Bill O'Reilly?

Idiot.

The first guy said "15km² radius" the "km²" means its an area but radius is just the length from the centre of a cirlce to the edge of the circle.

CABBAGES posted on Jul 3 2006 at 10:22 PM said:
The first guy said "15km² radius" the "km²" means its an area but radius is just the length from the centre of a cirlce to the edge of the circle.
The ² is incorrect but radius can refer to area, as I pointed out.

Back