Where Are You From?

Website
Visit site
I've noticed that there are plenty of people active on the boards at 2200 and later. I'm in Iraq (GMT +4), so the time difference makes communication interesting between here and home (-11 hours for PST).

I imagine a lot of you are in the UK because of how quickly I get a reply to a post that I might post at 2200. I imagine you'd just be getting done eating dinner about that time.

I'm originally from Washington state. Where are all of you from?

Flanders!

Belgium, a country were recently (!) 6 marocan children beat an old man to dead, 2 children (aged 6 and 10) were kidnapped by a marocan (then one of them was raped before they were both killed), a polish guy stabbed a kid dead to steal his mp3 player, and a belgian guy shot a turking lady, a black lady and a small belgian child.

Oh, and you can't leave your home at 6pm+ or you are automatically a fag/a filthy belgian/dead...

Loubear posted on Jul 2 2006 at 03:42 PM said:
I'm from new jersey, in the us. Bush blows, but at least he's out in 2 years..

That's original. Did you hear it from Green Day?

Oh wait, I shouldn't say that, we have a lot of closet commies on here.

Anyway... I was born in New Orleans, but consider myself from Atlanta (the best place I've ever been and where I've lived the most) I currently am in San Antonio, but I should be leaving here in 2 years when I graduate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colorado, USA, where we remain very concerned that there may be Communists in our closets.

STAFFORDSHITE

i mean

STAFFORDSHIRE

its great over ehre (midlands of england)

@Draken: Was that just one day? 'cos that's a hell of a day

I'm from Essex, UK, and I'm suprised at just how many Essex peeps we have here (from looking at the various maps people pinned on)

sam fisher posted on Jul 2 2006 at 09:16 PM said:
Wiltshire, home of farms, Foot And Mouth and Mad Cow Disease.

Incorrect foot and mouth originated from Heddon on the wall in Northumberland where I am originally from. However now I am sitting in Gillingham in North Dorset.

Twimfy posted on Jul 2 2006 at 11:48 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 2 2006 at 09:16 PM said:
Wiltshire, home of farms, Foot And Mouth and Mad Cow Disease.

Incorrect foot and mouth originated from Heddon on the wall in Northumberland where I am originally from. However now I am sitting in Gillingham in North Dorset.
Hey, fuck knows where it came from, All I know is that every farm in Wiltshire seemed to get it and they had fun burning a lot of culled livestock on the outskirts of my town.

The city of steel, SHEFFIELD!!

The home of steel, Sheffield Wednesday, the Sheffield Blitz and thousands of chavs. It's great really. I love it. I plan on moving to Scotland in about 9 months time.

Edit: I forgot to say, George Orwell once wrote "Sheffield, I suppose, could justly claim to be called the ugliest town in the Old World.".

Wite_Noiz posted on Jul 3 2006 at 12:36 AM said:
@Draken: Was that just one day? 'cos that's a hell of a day

No, that was spread over plusminus 2 weeks, but still pretty impressive if you ask me. :p

Oh yeah, and we're constantly reminded we (the people) are racist (even by our goverment), even thought there are more acts of racism -against- us...

Back