When can i preorder a Pandora 2 ?

hum, how can we extrapolate a delay if you start using letter... and what is wrong, not even all being part of hexadecimal...

Don't the stickers on Pandoras have model/batch numbers on them?

my only concern is me not being able to afford a pandora 2 if it JUST APPEARS, maybe a little warning so i can save up the money would be nice, if not ....it would be something like this....

wild Pandora 2 appears

*you will be unable to flee from this fight*

PokitFoxx sends out NO$

Pandora 2 uses PAY4ME

Its super effective

No$ uses BANKLOAN

its not very effective

NO$ is Evolving

NO$ Evolved into DEBT

Debt used MORE DEBT on Pandora 2

Congratulations, you captured a Pandora 2

Congratulations, you now live in a cardboard box

I demand that all logical arguments and explanations be in Pokemon battle form from this day forward.

I don't like these inbetweeners :p

They aren't very neat, but they are probably necessary to keep the Pandora within sight of 'comparable' products.

Hopefully the P2 will be electronically, physically solid as soon as it starts mass-production, and OP can divert their attention to product5

(assuming product3 goes well...)

product1 = Pandora

product2 = iCP

product3 = ?

product4 = P2

product5 = ???

Here's a hot gossip for you folks. Seemingly, GameStop is set to begin preorders on Pandora's Structure on May Last. This details comes from a GameStop worker, apparently. You can actually examine out an sound producing of the discussion with the worker at the weblink below. It appears to be very legitimate to me...or at least, well functioned.

Here's a hot gossip for you folks. Seemingly, GameStop is set to begin preorders on Pandora's Structure on May Last. This details comes from a GameStop worker, apparently. You can actually examine out an sound producing of the discussion with the worker at the weblink below. It appears to be very legitimate to me...or at least, well functioned.

Gossip? Got any sources?

Back