When can i preorder a Pandora 2 ?

Naaaaaa it can't be !

Well i currently have "2 Pandora", kinda like "Pandora 2" no ?

Only when we know we are ready to go to MP very soon.

The iCP worked pretty well like that, Product3 will be an even smaller gap (maybe shipping the day after we announce), so if we can P2 will just appear and be ready to roll.

What's your order number!? .. Err... Oh... Wait. Well... I'll let you off now, but you'd best give it up when you order a P2.

P.S. Two Months, obviously.

You will be able to preorder one when either Craig or ED have set up a preorder form on the website :p

Please Craig, dont use some Ordernumbers on Pandora 2, every day until the mp on the Pandora 1 has startet, everybody did ask "my Ordernumber is 1 billion point 3quarter89392830293029half93929, when do i get my Pandora??? " That was so rubbish (i like this british worth for awesome),

As for the Pandora 2: the new kernel for Pandora 1 may need about a half yeahr until it is on the same level as the old kernel, and not all of batch one preorderers has a pandora 1, so let us wait a few yeahrs until preorder Pandora 2, meanwhile, whe can make sugestion( Ideas) for Pandora 2, a build in bottle opener would be nice..

my only concern is me not being able to afford a pandora 2 if it JUST APPEARS, maybe a little warning so i can save up the money would be nice, if not ....it would be something like this....

wild Pandora 2 appears

*you will be unable to flee from this fight*

PokitFoxx sends out NO$

Pandora 2 uses PAY4ME

Its super effective

No$ uses BANKLOAN

its not very effective

NO$ is Evolving

NO$ Evolved into DEBT

Debt used MORE DEBT on Pandora 2

Congratulations, you captured a Pandora 2

Congratulations, you now live in a cardboard box

start selling Rare Candies, Silver Powder, Miracle Seed, Stardust, BrightPowder, Dawn Stone's, Mental Herb, White Herb, Metal Powder, TinyMushroom's, and Big Mushroom's

...and Ether

Last edited by a moderator:
17117746.jpg

The iCP worked pretty well like that, Product3 will be an even smaller gap (maybe shipping the day after we announce), so if we can P2 will just appear and be ready to roll.

OK - the Pandora 2's code name is officially, "Product3". No spaces in that.

*duck*

OK - the Pandora 2's code name is officially, "Product3". No spaces in that.

*duck*

Don't be silly! Its much more fun to dream about other possiblities :)

Should we call a 1Ghz (OMAP3) Pandora the 1.5?

No, call it the Pandora CR

Every improvement gets a letter

• Pandora D - development version
  • Pandora - initial production model
  • Pandora R - current German production with double RAM
  • Pandora CR - hypothetical with increased clock speed and more ram

if there were 1GB ram chips available you'd get

• Pandora CR2 - with two ram upgrades and one clock upgrade

Or if better wifi was added:

• Pandora WCR

Then in Two Years time:

• Pandora 2 D