Preordering 2Nd Batch Of Pandora?

Painguy

Still Fresh
So can we preorder it now or is that for the left overs? I will preorder now if i can, im just kinda confused as to when i should send an email to preorder. sry for being a noob

If you preorder now, you'll be preordering for the first batch (unless they've managed to run out of preorders). Preordering for the second batch won't start for a while, as there's a VERY long lead-time on one of the parts (it's TI's fault, as they've got massive demand and not nearly enough supply).

ED said that they will start preorders for the second batch when the first batch starts shipping(Edit: I rechecked, the wording is not very clear if it starts when the first batch starts shipping or after the shipping ends). They will have a timely limited pre-order window and take as many orders as there is demand (This info is from the German board and might not be totally final, though).

The First batch is the new Second batch.

If you have the dosh then try and get a first batch box. That way you'll have less than Two Months[sup]tm[/sup] to wait.
Not many will be able to boast that.

I noticed that the site stated there might be some left in the first batch, I have send a few emails requesting if that was still the case but no replies.

craigix said:
Due to the demand from these 'second batchers' we will probably start orders for batch2 as soon as batch1 is shipping.

I think there might be more people waiting to buy then have bought...

Last edited by a moderator:
u9i said:
Will there ever be a pandora you won't have to pre-order to get?
There was a note way way long ago that once they've made back R&D costs (2nd or 3rd batch) they'll be able to make larger batches so they can actually keep a stock of them.
This was somewhere around or over a year ago though, and I may have the message mixed up, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm fairly certain I'm right, though.

I placed a pre-order today specificaly asking if there were any available from the first 4000 run.

NLS said:
craigix said:
Due to the demand from these 'second batchers' we will probably start orders for batch2 as soon as batch1 is shipping.

I think there might be more people waiting to buy then have bought...

so once they ship batch 1 which i heard is soon, they will have preorders for batch 2?

Sorry to be a super noob but im new to the Pandora scene and just wanted to know where i have to go to pre-order the one from the second batch and will it be the one fully finished case and no problems?

Thanks

You may be able to order left-overs from the first batch. International customers order at gbax.com. All Pandoras, first or later batches will have the same fully finished case(the current one on the pics is a sample without final finish).

mali said:
You may be able to order left-overs from the first batch. International customers order at gbax.com. All Pandoras, first or later batches will have the same fully finished case(the current one on the pics is a sample without final finish).

Thanks for the help Mali.

Back