What Will You Do When You See The First Finished Pandora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazza558

What do you think will be your first reactions when you see the first finished Pandora?

I imagine out of all of us, it'll be the developers who will be happiest - it is their idea turned into reality.

i think i would be on a high for a few days after seeing the first completed unless something bad happened to the final design to make it look silly,i also would be feeling much happyness for all the devs that have added to the project as well as alot of respect for the main pandora team.

I'll just be relieved at first.

A completely assembled and working Pandora is a very important milestone for all of us, and it can't happen soon enough.

Find that the time until it arrives is passing slower aaannnnddddd ssssssssslllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Sharpen my cross compiling skillz

I will celebrate this Event just for myself and then I will think about why it took so incredible, incredible long untill we've seen a finished Pandora with Case and Keyboard. ^_^ I'm sure no other Device in the entire Electronic History was so short before Release still Invisible. :D

Squidge said:
stuey said:
Charge it up
I think someone misread the topic :)
Maybe that was a euphemism for another act generally committed while in states of high excitement :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
I will celebrate this Event just for myself and then I will think about why it took so incredible, incredible long untill we've seen a finished Pandora with Case and Keyboard. ^_^ I'm sure no other Device in the entire Electronic History was so short before Release still Invisible. :D
wasnt the zune like that? and i know a lot of the 'finished showcase' models of devises are not really finished, they have dev boards in them (rather than the final kit) are shoddily made but shiny cases, everything on them is a sham and not real, i think the team just didnt think it was worth the effort until a final model was completely assembled.

anyhow i would probably jump for joy grab my phone and call my ex and give her the link then work my way through my phone book phoning all my nerd buddies, before sitting down for the hellish wait till i get my one

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back