What Do You Plan To Add/mod Onto Your Pandora (hardware)?

CCmachined

with the pandora already covered with connectivity etc, what'll you add on?

probably another SD or generic card reader slot for total intercompatibility with my camera... with USB storage compatibility you really can add on loads of storage ;)

-ps3 controller for some games. probably won't use it often, because then I can't hold the screen 5 inches in front of my face. multiplayer!
-custom paint job maybe.
-maybe get an external hard drive/used junky ipod, for storage, but that doesn't have anything to do with the Pandora, I will do that anyways.

a mix of all 3 posts before me, internal webcam, custom paint job, gps, and backlight.

EDIT: a ductape case, with maybe 3 or 4 sd slots, so i can have momory on the go.

I think an internal webcam might be nice, if it would look decent and have a good position.

Beyond that, I would like to make it so the screen can be turned 180degrees so that I can just use it as a scribble pad with comfort. Unsure how feasible this is, but I have no doubt that it will be looked into by others as well.

A GPS module, a dock for my car, and maybe an extra case for a paint job. :p

I'm actually more looking forward to modding some GP2x's, because now I can justify buying a cheap/beat up one and having some fun with it!

On second thought, I might duct tape a fleshlight to the bottom of it. Maybe integrate an ultratight one if I can fit it. >_> It'll be asian ranked. =P

MeleeRay said:
I might duct tape a fleshlight to the bottom of it.
a fleshlight eh? :blink:

You might as well just wire up a LED array and put it on the motherboard's power slots. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
A perpetual motion generator. While I'm at it, I'll need a Flux Capacitor for those occasional space time jumps. When it's not charged, I'll just use public transportation.

internal evenly laid out backlight, a camera, a pandora custom made thin emblem on the top, a small fan for cooling purposes, my father owns a professional body shop so i'll have a great paint job... im also thinking of making a holder for it(not by ducktape it looks horrible) with plastic.

i got me a powered USB hub that can also be used as unpowered, a smaller unpowered USB hub, and a laptop mouse. I also ordered a foldable keyboard which got lost in shipping =/

Great ideas.. I'm still thinking about the Vox AMPLUG for my guitar. It would be pointless but cool ;)

secondary shoulder buttons, a must have for the best of the psx-games. too bad they did not make it into the design in the first place.

CC_machine said:
with the pandora already covered with connectivity etc, what'll you add on?

probably another SD or generic card reader slot for total intercompatibility with my camera... with USB storage compatibility you really can add on loads of storage ;)
Id like a backlight (IF the lighting for the pandora sucks), dvi or hdmi out B) , etc.. just a pimped out pandora ;)

Tozarian said:
tools for various trades such as blacksmithing and masonry
lol

MeleeRay said:
On second thought, I might duct tape a fleshlight to the bottom of it. Maybe integrate an ultratight one if I can fit it. >_> It'll be asian ranked. =P
Ducktaped ultra tight Fleshlight + Lube + lots of video storage + .h264 video playback+ 800x480 screen + Headphones = WIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Back