Welcome to the updated site!

Because the Mod got a bit Respect, i mean your our "BOSS" even if you ditnt pay us,
If some Moderator gets mad, he could Ban you (by making a Trap so you have to post in the German Part (my Mouse ditnt work) , and Zack!!! Admin banned ^^ )
No, you can't ban the admin :D

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
I just remember to ask this Question a long time ago in the German Boards, when my Mod Status was new and whe where much more frequentet.. ^^

I just remember to ask this Question a long time ago in the German Boards, when my Mod Status was new and whe where much more frequentet.. ^^
That's right! I remember that. :D

I think it's great that the boards have been merged. Following both at no extra cost!
How about a French and Japanese section, too? Sometime before the Pyra release, anyway.

There's one thing that I think we would want to discuss, these boards now have a social rating system, with a number on every user's profile page.

sorry, dont like this new look at all. font is too smalllayout is ugly.. not enough Pyra red!!! too bright.. hurts my eyes.. take pity on an old man

sorry, dont like this new look at all. font is too smalllayout is ugly.. not enough Pyra red!!! too bright.. hurts my eyes.. take pity on an old man

The font size is the same as on the old boards - and the colors are mostly the same as well.
I tried to adapt the theme as good as possible.

But you can also change your theme - maybe DragonBox Pyra Simple is better suited?

I can also create one with bigger fonts.

Nice, you can now change the Software of this Board to German User Interface, this should help me if i need something but dosnt know the English Therm
and whit "Teammitglied", i can work much better than whit "Staff Member"..

Could also be this was allready possible whit the old Software, but i ditnt found the button..

Nice, you can now change the Software of this Board to German User Interface, this should help me if i need something but dosnt know the English Therm
and whit "Teammitglied", i can work much better than whit "Staff Member"..

Could also be this was allready possible whit the old Software, but i ditnt found the button..

That's new, but the translation is not yet finished :)

Reactions: rSl
Let's ignore those german weirdos !! :cool:

Thanks for keeping the blue interface, all in all it doesn't seem so different from the previous version, I only see some functions in different spots.

Just so you are aware, clicking on the ‘Home’ link at the bottom right hand corner of the page doesn’t appear to work properly

Attachments

• A6F45DE0-5436-4C5B-9858-DE91D385A281.png
    A6F45DE0-5436-4C5B-9858-DE91D385A281.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 144
Just some impressions:
* looks more soft.
* well readable - except layout on start page.
* icons seem to be better distinguishable.
* layout just shows me the top of the "new posts" on the right, no DragonBox, no Latest Software, no Short News etc. unless I am scrolling down. And that on a 5K screen. So text seems to have more line breaks than before and waste available screen space.
* seems to have new functions.
* upgrade was no problem except that I had to log in again

Edit: editing posts seems to be even easier and smoother.

So forum.gp2x.de is also open, or is it closed ??
dosnt want that the Spambots are now on the old Page, and nobody looks at this page to ban them

Back