Weird Nub behaviour

fettouhi

I've had my pandora (with HF5 installed) for little over week now and I'm very happy with it but I've been having some issues with the nubs. I'm using my nubs in the standard configuration, e.g. left nub functions as the mouse and the right nub functions as the mouse buttons. The issue I've been having is dragging and dropping items around doesn't work, e.g. meaning that left click and hold with the right nub behaves like right click. I noticed this when I was costumizing firefox4b10 a bit by adding additional icons to the toolbar. Using the nubs only I could not in any way drag or drop the icons around. I had to use the touchscreen in the end to do it. I tried to inverse the nub configuration (left nub simulating mouse buttons, right nub simulating mouse movement) but the issue the same. Anybody else having this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragging and dropping is tricky business because of the whole click and hold morphing to right click because of the stylus configuration. Basically you just have to be pretty fast to escape the timeout on that. The right click on hold behavior won't trigger if you move the mouse a certain distance, problem is you don't have much time. With a little bit of practice I've gotten pretty consistent at it.

Dragging and dropping is tricky business because of the whole click and hold morphing to right click because of the stylus configuration. Basically you just have to be pretty fast to escape the timeout on that. The right click on hold behavior won't trigger if you move the mouse a certain distance, problem is you don't have much time. With a little bit of practice I've gotten pretty consistent at it.

OK, good to know. I wasn't sure if I was dealing with a hardware defect. I tried some more and it worked after numerous tries.

Back