Nub not working as Mouse after running PCSX

ChaosWarmech

This wasn't happening earlier, but now every time I quit PCSX my nub wont move the mouse. I can still left/right click with the other nub, but I can't move the mouse. If I restart it fixes it. Any idea what's causing this?

The emulator probably isn't resetting the nub mode for some unknown reason. In the Pandora menu, under settings->nubs, reset to default.

Wouldn't resetting to default mean I have to reconfigure them though? I have them swapped so the right nub is mouse left nub is clicks. I tried resetting the right nub individually, but it didn't help. But oddly enough it isn't happening anymore... :confused:

If it's any consolation or reassurance to you...mine did/acted the same way when I first got it (forgot what app/emu/game I was playing at the time though?), but only happened in the one occasion and never did it again. So all good now. :)

What a strange coincidence...

My nubs suddenly died on me after turning off my PSX emulator yesterday, and was about to go through the sad process of "oh god oh god my Pandora is starting to die on me". I just tried the 'reset the nubs' advice here and now my baby is fully operational again. :) Thanks guys!

Back