For some reason, I'm reminded of
ch100501.gif
this. :p
Haha, that's just precious.

Last edited by a moderator:
x68000 said:
Mithrildor said:
Craig can we has pics?
Craig still can't read these posts at the moment (unless he has a proxy sorted out now), but i doubt you will have to wait long to see a finished product ;)
Strange, that only Craigix can't access the Forums. I don't believe in Coincidences so I guess there is something other behind this funny "story".
I really wonder what craigix does at the Moment. Preparing the Pandora Production would be an answer but I guess he had time for this ...uh...the last 2 Years :lol:
Well, I hope we will know soon. And I hope that they don't wait for MWeston to give the green light for the rest of the Cases. I mean, MWeston checked it already at home, Craigix was also happy with the Stuff, how we were able to read in his Twitter message.
Because we know the Case Company, they should start with the 9K cases as soon as possible. Now time to waste, even now. Craigix also should have enough boards with the new resistor already in, so actualy, he already could sit there and build one Pandora after another at the Moment. :D

Conspiracy theory #192837

Craig screwed everyone over from OpenPandora and made a fake video with empty boxes and prototype materials who are presented as final unit materials. He also transfered all the money to a secret bank account in Switzerland. Now the others banned him from GP32X as a stand against Craig and his evil one-boot minions. Currently EvilDragon is in Korea to bring GamePark Holdings the rest of the money to make THE ultimate handheld, and they're compiling a masterplan to destroy Craig. The rest of OpenPandora now works with GPH. And they're now figuring out how to say "sorry" and save their asses out of jail.

THE END.

SomeGuy99 said:
This raises a question: what do box enthusiasts do to excite themselves? Put it in another box? In that case, which is the more exciting box out of the two?

the box *has to be sealed with some sort of cellophane adhesive, and preferably wrapped in a thin layer of more cellophane. it's like undressing a beautiful member of the preferred sex, right? but just made out of plastic and silicon? perfectly shaped and molded, and sensuous to the touch?? wait, where am i going with this...

anyways, after the unboxing is done, they must buy some other plastic and silicon widget in a sealed wrapped box to sustain their fix, and this must happen as quickly as possible and as often as possible. it's an expensive habit...

x68000 said:
Mithrildor said:
Craig can we has pics?
Craig still can't read these posts at the moment (unless he has a proxy sorted out now), but i doubt you will have to wait long to see a finished product ;)
If he's desperate he could always try UltraSurf.

Eolair said:
x68000 said:
Mithrildor said:
Craig can we has pics?
If he's desperate he could always try UltraSurf.

Or tor ... to think that justice still believe IP identify user is well... frightening...

Why all the hate regarding unboxing videos? Maybe I'm not thinking of the ones you guys are thinking of, but I've found at least a handful of the professional ones to be fairly helpful regarding future purchases by helping me know what to expect. Especially the ones that end up saying, "surprisingly, it doesn't come with..."

That said, I'm not a big fan of the amateur ones that usually have really awful sound, bad lighting, and most times are of very little help. :p

-Tj- said:
(…)
That said, I'm not a big fan of the amateur ones that usually have really awful sound, bad lighting, and most times are of very little help. :p

And make everyone sick because of the shaky camera.

The "surprisingly it comes/doesn't come with …" is always the most interesting part of the unboxing videos.

KodeIn said:
-Tj- said:
(…)

The "surprisingly it comes/doesn't come with …" is always the most interesting part of the unboxing videos.

nah, the most surprising is when the guy starts to use a hammer to drive the gadget into small bits.
where you feel that you want to kick the guy right on the jewels.

(wait i think people is talking about the another kind of unboxing vids)

KodeIn said:
Ah! I knew I was forgetting something. THAT was the one I forgot. :lol:

-Tj- said:
KodeIn said:
Ah! I knew I was forgetting something. THAT was the one I forgot. :lol:

you forgot that some are made using old cellphone VGA cameras with really awfull resolution.

DroneB Dev said:
you forgot that some are made using old cellphone VGA cameras with really awfull resolution.
Now i must make one with my N6630's QCIF 176x144 15fps (not certain btw) video recording ability :p

Grave-digging in an active topic...

Gruso said:
I won't be doing any punching. :) I'd like to think that some naysayers will finally get on board, and others will forget about it and move on. Our job as "the 4,000" is to enjoy and promote it, not be smug tossers IMO.
The only thing I'll be punching is the air. Yee-fookin-yah!
I will enjoy it.
I will promote it but all demonstratees will have to remain behind the bullet-proof glass.
I will be ever so slightly smug. I've earnt that.
And my personal sexual habits are my own.

Prometheus said:
Isn't it just? :lol: I love reading Calvin and Hobbes.
One word. OMGtheSnowmen.

DroneB Dev said:
Well, didn't completely forget that one... I was kind of lumping that in with "awful sound and bad lighting," but you're right, those suck hard!

While we're at it, add to that list videos made by kids. They might be better at it when they get older, and the effort is commendable, but when I'm looking for info on something I'm going to spend good money on, I'd rather my info come from someone who obviously has years of experience behind them. (although a person's age is never solid evidence of a person's wisdom, a review by a 5-year-old probably won't be as good as one from a 20-year-old. ;) )

Gruso said:
Our job as "the 4,000" is to enjoy and promote it, not be smug tossers IMO.
Agreed. I've already convinced one person to buy one, almost had another (his wife declined his request), and I've been talking up others as well, but with little luck so far. I think once they see the product, feel it, and see what it can do, they'll be more interested.

Back