Wanna Be Wizard Is Now Available

Great news!!! I'm looking forward to buy this game as one of the last Box-releases! I'm very thankful for translating this game and bring it to us gamers. Great news! Keep up the exceptional work dude!

ok, I just found this thread, and have no clue what's up
I understand that he is translating a game, WBW , but thats about all I know
Do I have to buy this game? where?
does it come on a SMC?
If I DL it, will I be able to put it on, off, and back on? no problems?
Is this actually a good game, and am I right its an RPG?
How much does this cost and where?

thx

and, to my knowledge this is the only GP32 commercial game in English, so , your pretty cool man, good job and good luck

~Octavious

You're so close, don't give up now! :)

I wish I could buy the actual SMC from here in Toronto (I mean for less than $40 ;) ), but if that's not possible I may have to get it from JoyGP.

Anyway, will it be spell-checked, etc, after you're finished? :unsure:

I just found this topic and figured i would ask some questions.
First of all, I am about halfway through the Korean version and all I have to say is...WOW. WBW is a suprisingly good game. Now for my my questions.
1. Is the "english version" going to be relaesed in patch form or as an actual release through A&B (A&M?) soft?
2. If it is released as another game, where can it be purchased/downloaded? The reason I ask is if JoyGP is going out of buisness (and they are. They have already stopped posting new games for download) and Gamepark (Eng.) doesnt offer downloads or sell games, then that only leaves two options I can think of,
One, is if i gets sold through Gamepark (Kor) like the Korean version was. This would suck for most people because GP(Kor) doesnt let non-Koreans register on the site nor does it ship games outside of Korea. So to get the game to the USA you woulg have to know someone in Korea to buy the game for you and then ship it here (I know this because it is how i had to get my copies of WBW, ASR, Tomak, and Mill all of which are still available BOXED on the site.
Two, and i think that this is the best option. The game could be sold through Shibuya's website. They are currently selling "Blue Angelo" in English and doing quite well (OH, and on a side not Blue Angelo blows WBW and EVERY OTHER GP32 game out of the water). You can purchase games of their website, which is in English, using a credit card and have your order shipped worldwide. But of course there is a problem - THey are very, very expensive (I had to pay $92 USD for Blue Angelo!)
Or there is the possibilty of Lik-Sang but they are still angry at Gamepark for getting burned with those broken BLU+'s at Christmas and they havn't updated their GP games in forever.

Either way aa English version of any game on the GP is great and one for WBW is beyond that. While I hope that a patch comes out (so I dont have to buy another version) I will do whatever i have to to get that game and support Lethe for his outstanding effort, A&B soft for an amazing game, and Gamepark for an umatched handheld.

Oh - Lethe, I wanted to ask you what the possibilty of doing a translation for "Mill" from Korean to English (It is second only to Blue Angelo in my opinion and badly needs to be translated)? How difficult is the text to extract? And all though it hass been asked a million times but if there is a way to get you the text, would you be willing to work on an ASR translation? I can only hope!

Sorry this post is so long. I had a lot to say.

LETHE - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU'RE ALMOST DONE!

2. If it is released as another game, where can it be purchased/downloaded? The reason I ask is if JoyGP is going out of buisness (and they are. They have already stopped posting new games for download) and Gamepark (Eng.) doesnt offer downloads or sell games

They do now! :D

I'm hoping that WBW will be sold on their new website, but if not I'll still try my best to track down a boxed copy.

Can I ask you how WBW plays? Is it an action-heavy game or mostly plot driven?

Last edited by a moderator:
and where can you get this boxed copy?????????????????????????????????

abc_Keks,

the game WBW have been released in Korea few weeks ago in a boxed version, but unfortunatly it's impossible for us, people living outside of Korea, to buy this yet coz there's no shop who deceided to import this yet ... they are obviously maybe waiting for an evantual english translated version :)

hope it can answer your question & that can helps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
100%!!!! not.... 99% to be exact. i have one page left and i can't finish it unless i ask Mr. Ahn something... Yes, i have proofread 85% of it TWICE. i'll just proof read it over again until i can speak to mr. a (time zone problems, have a hard time with msn). anyways, i'll mention the download on gp32 homepage thing

High-five!

borat.jpg

Back