Waiting To Play Games

Wu-Tang: Taste the Pain!

Not because it's the greatest game ever made, but I haven't seen The Ol' D.B. pulling his opponent's head off for a long time, and it will remind me of some happy times. Ahh the good old days!

I was originally going to hold off playing any Street Fighter until Pandora arrived, but SFIV & HD Remix releases stopped that idea pretty quickly.

Prometheus said:
Trevsweb said:
i need some tips on whats the best ten games on each platform.
I think that deserves a whole topic of its own, assuming there's not one already. :p Since it's such a subjective thing, you'd surely get a lot of good suggestions.

Oh Jesus H Corbett I hope that thread doesn't happen. I'd have to take a week off of work to work on my lists...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar_Kane said:
Oh Jesus H Corbett I hope that thread doesn't happen. I'd have to take a week off of work to work on my lists...

I'm pretty sure it already did, a few months back.

Well I haven't played any older games in a while anyway.

However, I vowed from the first time I saw Battle for Wesnoth running perfectly that I would not play it again unless it was on my Pandora.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/11916-official-best-games-for-all-consoles/

I've been holding off playing any snes and psx games on my phone mainly because I know the experience will be more enjoyable on the pandora. Besides I have a ds to appease my mobile gaming desires in the mean time.

Some old N64 games like Zelda, Mario, and Goldeneye. That's if the N64 emulator is release :p

Also, if that engine is ported, Baldurs Gate 2.

Oh, and Homeworld!

Lots of the ScummVM games mainly (i.e. Discworld, etc) as well as many of the old Amiga games I never got to play properly (Dreamweb, etc) and also things like G-Police for the Playstation.

I'm making a list. So far:

Digimon World PSX
Chrono Cross PSX
Legend of Legaia PSX
Wild Arms PSX
G-Police PSX
Time Stalkers DC
El-fish MS-DOS
Evolution: The World of Sacred Device DC
Skies of Arcadia PSX/DC
Phantasy Star Gaiden GG
Chrono Trigger SNES
Space Megaforce SNES
The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past SNES

Enverex said:
Lots of the ScummVM games mainly (i.e. Discworld, etc) as well as many of the old Amiga games I never got to play properly (Dreamweb, etc) and also things like G-Police for the Playstation.

I have the PC version!

There is a LOT o PS Games I'm wanting to play but holding on to play them at my Pandora...
Final Fantasies VII, VIII and IX
Chrono Cross
Valkyrie Profile

Yeah, I'm kind maniac for Square games... (that's my main interest on PSP Emulation, by the way... I am really looking forward to have an emulator that does actually play commercial games... Crisis Core, Dissidia and the newcoming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep are my must play on PSP)

There are a few game's that im not emulating in my pc just to play them on pandora:
-Metal gear (ps1)
-Metroid ( the two of gba )
-Snes mario games ( and yoshis island )
-Spyro (ps1)
-And Zelda N64 ( the two of them ), i know its geek but i play them at least 1 time each a year and it's been a while since i played them.

It would seriously make my day if Sega Saturn were emulated on Pandora.

Between Radiant Silvergun, Guardian Heroes, and Panzer Dragoon Saga... that would complete my life.

But since Saturn Emulation doesn't look entirely likely in the future, I'm waiting to play....

PSX:
Metal Gear Solid
Vagrant Story
Final Fantasy Tactics
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Castlevania (SotN, Bloodlines)
Gex (the first one)
Legend of Mana
Alundra

NES:
Megaman (all)
Final Fantasy (all)
Metroid
Paperboy
Battletoads
Boulder Dash
Faxanadu

Genesis:
Sonic (1, 2, 3+K)
Landstalker
Battletoads and Double Dragon
Mickey Mouse in the Castle of Illusion
Streets of Rage 2
Gunstar Heroes

SNES:
Super Metroid (and possibly numerous hacks)
Cho Aniki
Treasure Hunter G
Secret of Mana (all)
Zelda - A Link to the Past
Super Castlevania IV
Super Mario (all)
Super Turrican 2
Contra 3

Non-console:
Cave Story
Quake 2
Dark Forces
Commander Keen
Duke Nukem (2D ones)
Overkill (Fucking awesome DOS shooter game - harder than Battletoads)

Gameboy Advance + Game Boy:
Zelda (Oracle games)
Megaman (World and Zero)
Yoshi's Island
Mario Land 2
Wario Land 2
Final Fantasy SaGa
Seiken Densetsu (Final Fantasy Adventure)
Golden Sun 1 + 2
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid 2
Bomberman Tournament
Ninja Five-0

and the list still grows...

I've just been playing a few ps2 games as well as some other games that won't make it to the Pandora. Grim Fandango is such a spectacular game.

But maybe Grim Fandango can make it's way onto the Pandora if Residual ever finishes. That'll be the day :)

Enverex said:
Lots of the ScummVM games mainly (i.e. Discworld, etc)

amen brother! discworld cd is sitting on my shelf waiting to be played.
GTA 1 and 2 on the psx would be cool.
and some wipeout.
n64 wise banjo kazooee
and many arcade classics i never tried before.

Back