List of PSX games you plan/hope to play

Well we already know FF7 works so...

Here's a list to see just how compatible it is compared to ePSXE 1.7(all listed games work perfectly on a PC):
Alundra, Bloody Roar II, Castlevania SOTN, Cotton Original, Destrega, Doom, Ehrgeiz, Evil Zone, Guilty Gear, Harmful Park, Kamen Rider V3, Macross Do You Remember Love, Night Raid, Panzer Bandit, Pop'n Tanks!, Psychic Force 2, Rakugaki Showtime(Treasure!), Rival Schools Evolution, Rogue Trip, Silent Bomber, Slap Happy Rhythm Busters, Soul Blade, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Tekken 3, Soukyugurentai(awesome shmup!), Tobal 2, my favorite Twisted Metal 2, and X-Unmei no Sentaku.

Any new news on CDDA music and Gameshark progress?
Thanks for the tremendous work Tinnus and Zodttd. :)

I'd definitely love to see the GranTurismo, RollCage and WipeOut games running. Anything with good graphics and fast speed.
Although I like the look of the Final Fantasy games, they don't really show the power of the emulator much IMO.

Nice work Zod and co., as usual many thanks :)

what, no suikoden love in this forum?

that was one of the better RPGs on PSX. not stellar, but very fine.

hope i don't get modded for this,

is there anywhere I can get my hands on iso's for psx games? I'm aware of emulator sites and stuff, but the files they provide are all broken down into sections (see my topic in the software section)

I DO own the games I'd actually be getting, but I have no PC suitable enough to rip the ISO's myself. Thanks

gastrictitan said:
hope i don't get modded for this,

is there anywhere I can get my hands on iso's for psx games?
I think you probably saw this coming... ;-) This isn't really the place to be asking that.

gastrictitan said:
I DO own the games I'd actually be getting, but I have no PC suitable enough to rip the ISO's myself. Thanks
You don't need anything special - a PC with a CD-ROM drive and Alcohol 52% is plenty. Surely you know someone who can help you with that?

Suppose i'll ask about further features later over in the other forum instead since we scared em off here with our requests. :lol:

oh shyte allmost forgot first psx game im going to try and play is thill kill kult :> (a unreleased psx fighter for those that arnt familiar)

muhaha if we get net play i might just pee alittle :>

mmalficia said:
oh shyte allmost forgot first psx game im going to try and play is thill kill kult :> (a unreleased psx fighter for those that arnt familiar)

pirated Thrill Kill, what a waste of time,
now I get why they trashed that crime,

grin seeing as how your always so personable i wont take it personaly :> but it was a nice rime smile

as far as i know it has nothing to do with the music group. and i do actualy have a printed cd i bought from a european online retailer before i even know about it beeing a nixed game .. and truthfuly it had great gameplay for an arena fighter. its also therized all over the net it was released into the wild internaly after ea cancled it for vilence but shrug people still think area 51 has a little grey alien on ice too .. horse apeace :>

as far as arguing over piracy mute topic hashed out millions a times and kinda pointless when discusing it in relation to the pandora .. to each thier own

July 10, 1998 - Thrill Kill has become perhaps the most famous cancelled game in recent memory. When the game's original publisher, Virgin Interactive, was acquired by Electronic Arts, EA looked over the game and deemed it unfit for publication. They cancelled Thrill Kill's release and refused to license the game to any other publisher. The game lives on as a popular black-market item, however, and its engine was used to power Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style

PoisonedV said:
mmalficia said:

i c wat u did thar

I am really hoping to play legend of legaia. No one has even mentioned it in the entire list. Everyone should check it out.

velocity37 said:
PoisonedV said:
mmalficia said:

i c wat u did thar

ok i finaly got home from work and gave that a listen :> now i get it DOH had a good laugh :> never even heard of that album/group..

GoblinX said:
djkoelkast said:
Parappa the Rapper!

Kick, Punch, it's all in the mind.
In the rain or in the snow
Got the got the funky flow
In the rain or in the snow
Got the got the funky flow

I love parappa the Rapper, would like to see a video of that too... worthless without sound, of course.

Back