List of PSX games you plan/hope to play

PoisonedV said:
worthless without sound, of course.
i think in a way that applies to this whole psx emu thing. certainly to the games that i am looking forward to playing on my pandora: wipeout 2097 or magic carpet would be almost pointless without sound. i hope that psx4all will have sound when it is released...

javaJake said:
rmm21 said:
Any new news on CDDA music and Gameshark progress?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?ac ... t&p=639174

Thanks Jake, but I saw that already. It's from August 24th so I was hoping Zod or Tinnus had made some progress for playstation game music(Gameshark implementation too) and would give an update to us, but communication sadly has been haphazard on that front also. In the other forum, moderator Chip has to search the site daily for bits of news, and add it to the gp32x Pandora sticky, since that is really the only way to know of anything updated, but if you've been around for a while, then you know that's just how it's done here. I've never yet met a gamer who was also great with people.

As for the information on psx4pandora, I was curious on progress, because it sucks using an emulator and an image without the music, but not every Playstation game has CD music so it's not a complete wash. Castlevania Symphony won't be the same is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
velocity37 said:
SotN doesn't use CDDA, it uses XA :wink:

Yes, and that means that as of now Castlevania SOTN will not have in game music to tickle your ears like all the other games with music CDDA or XA. :wink:

rmm21 said:
velocity37 said:
SotN doesn't use CDDA, it uses XA :wink:

Yes, and that means that as of now Castlevania SOTN will not have in game music to tickle your ears like all the other games with music CDDA or XA. :wink:

Uh... what?

Tinnus said that as of Aug 24, CDDA wasn't supported.

Castlevania SotN doesn't use CDDA, it uses XA.

With this information, how do you conclude that SotN wouldn't have music?

The inability to read CDDA tracks would mean only games that have separate audio tracks would suffer. XA files are stored on the data track, therefore games that use XA -WOULD- have music...

jakshep2 said:
Eniko said:
This thread needs more Breath of Fire 3 and 4.
Yeah I really love the BOF3 and 4. Chrono Cross was disapointing, gameplay wize I think BOF4 reminisce Chrono Trigger much more, with the magic combo.

Mime said:
FireHazard51 said:
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy XI
Vagrant Story
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy VII

I'm a RPG fan :p

Then you REALLY need to play Xenogears, best RPG ever :p

This man speaks the truth

Xenogears > any other RPG of any era

Battle Arena Toshinden
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro: Rypto's Rage
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Final Fantasy Tactics (great on the go!)

Tobriand said:
Well, Planescape Torment might give it a run for it's money. But Xenogears is truly an amazing achievement.

Ah yes, this one was amazing.
I hope we will have a port of the open source engine that allows those bioware games to be "emulated" (or something, I've heard of it on an other thread)

Dont really knw where to start so ill list the main ones in no order!

-FF7 (ofc)
-Alundra
-Silent Hill
-Resi 2
-Soul Reaver
-Oddworld (both :lol: )

TALES OF DESTINY 2 !! (Called Tales Of Eternia in Japan)
Spyro (the only good Spyro games are those of the PSX)
Crash (same reason)
Vagrant Story
Chrono Cross (I never achieved to make it work properly with ePSXe)
FF 6/7/8/9
and FF Tactics, maybe

Btw, I don't find information concerning the progress made in the PSX emulator development.
Does anyone know if it already works ?

what about "Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu" ^_^

no one that knows this great game or what :p

megaman legends 2

dbz final bout

dbz ultimate battle 22

dbz legends

mortal kombat 4

test drive 3

need for speed 3

Both Croc games, and most importantly, DISRUPTOR!!! (And whatever else I find :wink: )

Back