Release Virtual Jaguar EX - Release

Yeah. It works on OPP4

btw. Cannon Fodder / Trevor McFur is perfectly playable on 900mhz

Garrett, could You check games like: Cybermorph / AvP / Kasumi Ninja on OC @ 1Ghz. I would like to know how VJ EX performs with these games. My OP cant go further than 850mhz

Thanks

StreaK

AvP much too slow to be playable at 1Ghz (shame as it looks great) about the same as Tempest2K 1 - 5fps maybe.. will report back with the others later

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. It works on OPP4

That's great with opp level is from 850mhz to 1030mhz and opp level 5 is from 1030mhz to 1300mhz,you will only need to do this if you need to go this far,i doubt any emulator went higher than 1030mhz, only saturn emulator needs this at the moment maybe if jag emulator does have sound will need to overclock more than 1000mhz.

It's a shame that Firefox is no longer developing for the Panda - his Jag emulator ran Tempest 2K at quite a bit more than full speed.

D.

Yeah. It works on OPP4

That's great with opp level is from 850mhz to 1030mhz and opp level 5 is from 1030mhz to 1300mhz,you will only need to do this if you need to go this far,i doubt any emulator went higher than 1030mhz, only saturn emulator needs this at the moment maybe if jag emulator does have sound will need to overclock more than 1000mhz.

thx, ocean

No problem,other thing is pandora has enough cpu speed upto 1300mhz so we can expect bigger things from it expecially your jag emulator,which is really nice.

I know streak for one thing if you can make jag emulator you would able to boost up the games with sound will be awesome,any chance of doing that in near future.

These games i tried at 850mhz,which run fine:

Atari karts

Bubsy

Defender 2000

evolution: Dino dudes

Hoverstrike-Graphics aren't right

I-war

Missile command 3d

Pinball fantasies

pitfall

Rayman

Not many games work or they just to slow to be playable<i have every single game on the jag so these the only ones work.

if you turn ON DSP [option available when starting VJ EX] every other games should work [but will be much slower..]

compatibility list is on readme.txt / vj ex manual

Last edited:
if you turn ON DSP [option available when starting VJ EX] every other games should work [but will be much slower..]

compatibility list is on readme.txt / vj ex manual
If the compatibility is better with dsp on then any chance of make it go faster will clocking make any difference to higher speeds.

With dsp on sounds comes on but it stutters alot can that be improved.

What are the controls for the emulator playing games inc. keypad numbers and star,hash,option.

"don't hate it, love it" .. no, its a wall, for forgettable info on Facebook. It is absolutely one of the worst ways to post file links

:)

What do you expect? People are going to bitch, since its silly :)

(Same problem as you had with the nand writes -- peopel have assumptions/expectations, so when you fly in the face of those, people will balk. If you dont' care, fine.. but you have to expect it. its obvious .. its like giving peopel green ketchup instead of red -- people will get used to it, but people will still say something, everty time, right?)

jeff

The T2K emu port by firefox would be really nice, but I think the source is not avaiable anywhere :( and firefox is gone. Last post was last year around this time..

peopel have assumptions/expectations

Are You serious, skeezix? I have expectations about many things on OP [mainly speed of OS, and for example im waiting for switching to LXDE , but this unfortunatelly will never come], but so what? Did somebody care, about that?

People that dont want to click on FB wall will not get any PND from me. Its easy.. I do not choose, users choose..

That is true. I choose to not search for stuff on facebook, not use your ports and not click the donate button.

streak -- you're the one who put the comment 'donm't hate it, love it'; I'm just explaining why _thats_ an issue. You can release your stuff wherever you like, and peopel can go get it or not; no problem there.

But its the fact you seem surprised when people bitch, when you _know full well_ they will, as I explained.

I mean, making an odd choice is fine, thats your call and right; but being surprised when peopel notice it being odd....

Go to a wedding and wear a yellow tuxedo; thats fine, and even cool (hey, I was a purple haired punk kid too, I get it.) But don't be surprised when other peopel talk about it, okay?

Thats itm, thats all :) You have been jumping into the shark tank for months, and then asking why you get bit, and even doing the 'I'm taking my bat and my ball and going home!', but just remember.. you're _asking for it_ :)

jeff

I guess what I'm saying is .. stop being surprised, or stop putting little pokey comments like that.. when you're drawing the fire to yourself, don't complain when you get shot, you know?

Edit: Doublepost ;)

streak -- you're the one who put the comment 'donm't hate it, love it'; I'm just explaining why _thats_ an issue. You can release your stuff wherever you like, and peopel can go get it or not; no problem there.

But its the fact you seem surprised when people bitch, when you _know full well_ they will, as I explained.

I mean, making an odd choice is fine, thats your call and right; but being surprised when peopel notice it being odd....

Go to a wedding and wear a yellow tuxedo; thats fine, and even cool (hey, I was a purple haired punk kid too, I get it.) But don't be surprised when other peopel talk about it, okay?

Thats itm, thats all :) You have been jumping into the shark tank for months, and then asking why you get bit, and even doing the 'I'm taking my bat and my ball and going home!', but just remember.. you're _asking for it_ :)

jeff

I guess what I'm saying is .. stop being surprised, or stop putting little pokey comments like that.. when you're drawing the fire to yourself, don't complain when you get shot, you know?

Oh, well i should add "smile" icon to "Dont hate it.. love it " <- here, because it was added for fun, not to "state against" anything.

Will this be enough for You to take it as a little jokie [since i already stated my opinion about posting my pnd's on FB, and im fine with that decision ]. Apart from that, You're old enough to know that this conversation should go to PM , and not on VJ EX topic

You can release your stuff wherever you like, and peopel can go get it or not; no problem there.
So why we have this conversation , then? Every port with a link to FB wall is a statement of mine, so no need to talk about it anymore..

That is true. I choose to not search for stuff on facebook, not use your ports and not click the donate button.
thats the spirit.. thats free will. You can still configure/make yourself anything you want.. right?

You have been jumping into the shark tank for months, and then asking why you get bit, and even doing the 'I'm taking my bat and my ball and going home!', but just remember.. you're _asking for it_

To be honest, You started this pointless conversation, not me, since nobody bothers this 'donm't hate it, love it' as much as you. Can you see it?

Last edited:
Ok I have reinstalled 3x times tried a different source for the games , I 'm still not getting to show up in the game list.

Back