Vectrex Emulation?

as the dark nights are drawing in and the rain and wind batter the windows, i cant help feeling sadness as i cuddle up to my artificial fire with my gp2x in my hand and think of all those poor unfinished projects that dont have a gp2x to call home this christmas :(

arquillos said:
Too much projects are starting to die :(:(:(
I would say: "Too many projects began and then died "

There are a lot of projects that with a little tweak here and there would be like perfect but, life is so cruel ..... :D

(FBA, GP2XEngine, GnuBoy,...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
xmas holidays are coming, and some developers may get bored over the festive period B)
I hope that God Squidge form Mount Olympus bring us a Vectrex christmas gift :)

Squidge said:
xmas holidays are coming, and some developers may get bored over the festive period B)
Hello Squidge :) I suppose you are gona release a new version of FBA for GP2X soon but i was wondering if you could release the source, maybe some coders form Spain are interested in tweaking it (sound volume, autoframeskip).

Thank you :)

Rivroner said:
Squidge said:
Hello Squidge :) I suppose you are gona release a new version of FBA for GP2X soon but i was wondering if you could release the source, maybe some coders form Spain are interested in tweaking it (sound volume, autoframeskip).

Sure, you can download the source code from the projects home: http://titsfost.googlepages.com/home

Squidge said:
Rivroner said:
Squidge said:

Sure, you can download the source code from the projects home: http://titsfost.googlepages.com/home

Thank you! I don´t know it was released :)

Thank you very much for your work in this emu, the emu is very fast and with a minors tweak here and there will be incredible ^_^

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for the source Squidge, Headoverheels is working on it and in a days or a weeks we will have a new realease of FBA2X :)

This emu will be almost perfect now, imo :)

Squidge said:
A decent gui will probably give a polished off state to be honest, but I'm just not into gui's :)
For me FBA2X last version you released only was lacking of autoframeskip and sound volume, for me the gui is not important, but for a lot of people it´s an important thing i guess, so you are right ;)

:( I think wich a good emu VECTREX never get out, the project GEX is disappear.
Squidge i think wich haven't time for work it. <_<
If put the source someone can work, boh :( .

P.S. excuse me for me poor english :)

Back