Vectrex emulator?

Blue Protoman

So I was checking zx-81's site, and I found that he recently released a Vectrex emulator for the Wiz and Caanoo. It is my understanding, though, that he no longer supports the Pandora, as his broke. Is it possible for someone to port it to the Pandora, or at the very least Ginge wrap it?

His blog entry

No Sir I did not . I am a newbie trying to get it all together ;)

I thank you for this link.

I so enjoy vector graphic games.

The screen overlays formatted for the Pandora are available for download too.

Just an update....

Was suprised that the emulator came with 1 game already being Armor Attack w/overlay which was a .bin file.

I was also surprised it came with all the overlays and you have to hold the Pandora vertically [a la nintendo DSi Brain Games] to play.

I was able to retrieve practically every Vectrex game made , even some of the home brew Donzilla ones and others.

All were .bin files too.

An amazing device and it keeps getting better.

Now onward to Mega Man, Metal Slug and Gunstar Heros!!!

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I was also surprised it came with all the overlays and you have to hold the Pandora vertically [a la nintendo DSi Brain Games] to play.

You don't have to - the 'rotate' option in the menu lets you play in a more convenient orientation!

I have around 30-40 games download successfully ,however, they do not run with the overlays.

I have a overlay folder included with overlays [normal and rotated]. This is a bit problematic.

Must I bring up the corresponding overlay form the folder prior to game play?

The games are all .bin files and as mentioned play very well but there is no overlay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Asmo.

I worded the 'over' folder and .bin files exactly the same ,as suggested ,and the overlays appeared when the game booted.

You made my day!!

Last edited:
Back