Vectrex Emulator?

Blue Protoman

So I was checking zx-81's site, and I found that he recently released a Vectrex emulator for the Wiz and Caanoo. It is my understanding, though, that he no longer supports the Pandora, as his broke. Is it possible for someone to port it to the Pandora, or at the very least Ginge wrap it?

His blog entry

Blue Protoman said:
So I was checking zx-81's site, and I found that he recently released a Vectrex emulator for the Wiz and Caanoo. It is my understanding, though, that he no longer supports the Pandora, as his broke. Is it possible for someone to port it to the Pandora, or at the very least Ginge wrap it?

His blog entry
How well does it run though? I heard that it ran too slow but maybe that improved.

You really wouldn't want to run with ginge though. You couldn't take advantage of the much higher res on the Pandora for sharper vectors, or the analog nub to match the vectrex analog stick. The Pandora would be kind of an ideal system to emulate the vectrex.

If the source is available a native port would be cool. Maybe someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
native pandora version is out on my blog :
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/serendipity/index.php?/archives/494-Pandora-Vectrex-Vectrex-Emulator-for-Pandora-v1.1.0.html

enjoy ...

Back