Vectrex Emulation

christo930

There has been a recent release of the source code for an existing vectrex emulator
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...3374&st=200

I would really love to see a Vectrex emulator for the gp2x. There are a number of modern home-brew releases for this system which are really good and a lot of fun and I'd love to be able to play them on the gp2x. Since the Wiz is largely compatible with the gp2x there is no reason to abandon it and there's no reason that the gp2x couldn't emulate the Vectrex. Also, the Vectrex is by far the most unique home console ever released (I still have one and still play it) and there is no good emulator (that I know of) for the gp32 or the gp2x. I know squidge was working on one at one time, but has since abandoned it. Maybe he could pick it back up? Anyone willing to do it? I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love a vectrex emulator.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
:( Yeah, is true, the Vectrex emu on gp2x can be great if use the vertical screen mode, i hope in future a release BY ZX81 (coder).
The gp2x is lack also of SEGA MARK 1, (SEGA SG1000) :( .

DARKGATE said:
:( Yeah, is true, the Vectrex emu on gp2x can be great if use the vertical screen mode, i hope in future a release BY ZX81 (coder).
That is not supported by Picodrive or DrMD?

nubie said:
DARKGATE said:
That is not supported by Picodrive or DrMD?

No, sega mark 1 alias (sega sg1000) not is supported :(.

Back