Caanoo-Vectrex : Vectrex Emulator For Caanoo V1.1.1

@ qbertaddict: Thanks! :)
During the week I will update/adapt the overlays that I missed... then I will send you the result (if you want you can give me your email trough a pm).

Fantastic - thanks zx-81 for the emulator and qbertaddict for the 'all in one'.

Also excited about more USB joystick / TV OUT goodness potentially heading the caanoo way !

Link has been removed someone from this board hacked my account 30 minutes after this was posted the authorities have been contacted and you all can fuck off!

qbertaddict said:
Link has been removed someone from this board hacked my account 30 minutes after this was posted the authorities have been contacted and you all can fuck off!

Sorry to hear that qbertaddict.

Last edited by a moderator:
CKeichel said:
qbertaddict said:

Sorry to hear that qbertaddict.

Dude that's just weird. Who the hell would do something so stupid?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I guess thanks to some dork we're all on our own with the overlays. If anyone has an idea of what to do with them I'd appreciate sharing of sizing info'.

A lot of work to do, especially as I have little experience with such things, but dammit I want my Vectrex with overlays, so I'll work for it. And if eventually I get it done (maybe by autumn) I'll post the lot on here.

Thanks a lot! :)
An updated overlays set is avaible on Openhandhelds...
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,71,662

Back