Vectrex Emulation?

Squidge said:
If you want digitised speach too, then this is done by the processor writing data directly to the output stage, so your cpu core needs to be running at the proper speed for it to work.

Without digitised speech we wont be able to hear spike say "OH NO MOLLY"

Last edited by a moderator:
MODE Off-Topic On
I´ve managed to play spike on my Palm T3 with palmmame 20!!!! Incredible how good it is!!!!! So nice to play it (and hear it again) ;)
MODE Off-Topic Off

Waiting for a release ;)

Dzz said:
Just a quick note to set expectations: After studying what needs to be done, making my todo list for this project, and thinking about the various other things I'm working on, ETA for a testing relese on this from me is "sometime in september".
we're rapidly running out of September...

<sigh>

berighteous said:
Dzz said:
Just a quick note to set expectations: After studying what needs to be done, making my todo list for this project, and thinking about the various other things I'm working on, ETA for a testing relese on this from me is "sometime in september".

<sigh>

Well DZZ hasn't been on these boards for awhile, almost a month. I hear the sound of Taps being played for vectrex emulation in the distance :(

DaveC said:
berighteous said:
Dzz said:

<sigh>

Well DZZ hasn't been on these boards for awhile, almost a month. I hear the sound of Taps being played for vectrex emulation in the distance :(

Maybe he finished the emulatr but then when testing it he got so addicted to it that he has no time for anything but spike :unsure:

some one call 911 /999 i cant seam to find a pulse in this thread...i tried a mirror in front of the monitor ,but i didnt see any breath fogging....

Back