Vectrex Emulation?

thumpgun

Zombie club life member
Website
Visit site
as the dark nights are drawing in and the rain and wind batter the windows, i cant help feeling sadness as i cuddle up to my artificial fire with my gp2x in my hand and think of all those poor unfinished projects that dont have a gp2x to call home this christmas :(

Rivroner

Very Active Member
arquillos said:
Too much projects are starting to die :(:(:(
I would say: "Too many projects began and then died "

There are a lot of projects that with a little tweak here and there would be like perfect but, life is so cruel ..... :D

(FBA, GP2XEngine, GnuBoy,...)

Last edited by a moderator:

arquillos

Still Fresh
Squidge said:
xmas holidays are coming, and some developers may get bored over the festive period B)
I hope that God Squidge form Mount Olympus bring us a Vectrex christmas gift :)

Rivroner

Very Active Member
Squidge said:
xmas holidays are coming, and some developers may get bored over the festive period B)
Hello Squidge :) I suppose you are gona release a new version of FBA for GP2X soon but i was wondering if you could release the source, maybe some coders form Spain are interested in tweaking it (sound volume, autoframeskip).

Thank you :)

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Rivroner said:
Squidge said:
Hello Squidge :) I suppose you are gona release a new version of FBA for GP2X soon but i was wondering if you could release the source, maybe some coders form Spain are interested in tweaking it (sound volume, autoframeskip).

Sure, you can download the source code from the projects home: http://titsfost.googlepages.com/home

Rivroner

Very Active Member
Squidge said:
Rivroner said:
Squidge said:

Sure, you can download the source code from the projects home: http://titsfost.googlepages.com/home

Thank you! I don´t know it was released :)

Thank you very much for your work in this emu, the emu is very fast and with a minors tweak here and there will be incredible ^_^

Sorry for my bad english.

Rivroner

Very Active Member
Thank you for the source Squidge, Headoverheels is working on it and in a days or a weeks we will have a new realease of FBA2X :)

This emu will be almost perfect now, imo :)

Rivroner

Very Active Member
Squidge said:
A decent gui will probably give a polished off state to be honest, but I'm just not into gui's :)
For me FBA2X last version you released only was lacking of autoframeskip and sound volume, for me the gui is not important, but for a lot of people it´s an important thing i guess, so you are right ;)

DARKGATE

:( I think wich a good emu VECTREX never get out, the project GEX is disappear.
Squidge i think wich haven't time for work it. <_<
If put the source someone can work, boh :( .

P.S. excuse me for me poor english :)