New Blog Post

PoisonedV said:
"1. Craig's bank problem: ALL orders have been refunded now and cen be reordered. After that has happened, the bank stuff should be finished. Thank god!"
either theres a miss understanding or me and several other people's money got lost somewhere along the way
I don't think he means that all of the orders are being refunded, just that the bank has processed (on their end) all of the refunds of the orders that needed a refund/reorder. It still could take a few days to appear in your account, so depending on when your refund was processed, it might not be in your account yet. (This is assuming you got a refund email.)

EDIT: Based on the other thread (Craig's December updates one), the bank processed the refunds in a different order than the emails were sent out in, so there could be a substantial delay between receiving the email and getting the refund in your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Errm, yes, of course, only the orders are refunded that needed to be refunded ;)

If you got no "You'll get a refund"-mail and didn't get your money refunded, everything is fine :)

My only question is how long can we wait to re-order?

I had to cancel the credit card that I ordered on because of fraud. My bank assures me I'll still get the refund, but it may take up to 30 days to show up.

I'd prefer to wait until I actually get my original money back before I make a second payment.

How long will my place in line be held before you guys stop waiting for re-payment?

naples39 said:
My only question is how long can we wait to re-order?

I had to cancel the credit card that I ordered on because of fraud. My bank assures me I'll still get the refund, but it may take up to 30 days to show up.

I'd prefer to wait until I actually get my original money back before I make a second payment.

How long will my place in line be held before you guys stop waiting for re-payment?

why dont you ring them up and explain your situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back