Another Friday, Can We Get An Update?

Phawx

Professional Derailer
It seems too close to the Chinese holiday for the case, so I assume we have to wait until the second week of October to hear anything? That's not so much a problem with the recent news we got, however, any update on that?

Does ED have one of the boards from the "105"?

Or is it still on it's way to him?

Personally, I am pretty happy with how fast things can move with case production. Rather, I'm quite antsy to hear how the "preview testing" went with ED. Because if the bare board passes testing, then board production can start, correct?

Basically what I am asking is, is their an ETA when ED will be able to do "Preview testing"? This should be a safe answer right? Because ED just needs to schedule the preview testing and he just needs one of 105 boards, which we all know to exist.

I know ED just gave this info on Wednesday but there are only 2 events that need to happen.

1.) ED receives one of the "105"

2.) ED schedules "Preview testing" and gets it done.

This is just my opinion, but if the community can focus on smaller roadmaps, there would be less anxiety in general. Instead of wondering how long it will take to get from P to Z, let us know how long it will take to get from P to R. Smaller chunks would help I believe. Be unambiguous, if you can't just say you don't have anything to add right now.

Just MO, of course.

Nothing so far from his Twitter page, keep your eyes peeled.

Jourdy288 said:
Nothing so far from his Twitter page, keep your eyes peeled.

ED's on Twitter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phawx said:
It seems too close to the Chinese holiday for the case, so I assume we have to wait until the second week of October to hear anything? That's not so much a problem with the recent news we got, however, any update on that?

Does ED have one of the boards from the "105"?

Or is it still on it's way to him?

Personally, I am pretty happy with how fast things can move with case production. Rather, I'm quite antsy to hear how the "preview testing" went with ED. Because if the bare board passes testing, then board production can start, correct?

Basically what I am asking is, is their an ETA when ED will be able to do "Preview testing"? This should be a safe answer right? Because ED just needs to schedule the preview testing and he just needs one of 105 boards, which we all know to exist.

I know ED just gave this info on Wednesday but there are only 2 events that need to happen.

1.) ED receives one of the "105"

2.) ED schedules "Preview testing" and gets it done.

This is just my opinion, but if the community can focus on smaller roadmaps, there would be less anxiety in general. Instead of wondering how long it will take to get from P to Z, let us know how long it will take to get from P to R. Smaller chunks would help I believe. Be unambiguous, if you can't just say you don't have anything to add right now.

Just MO, of course.

The case situation is one of those things. Kind of obvious I suppose. The moulds will either make it literally just before the factory closes (and the chinese courier / postal service) or it will be after. So we aren't going to get any news on that for a little while let. More, potentially, happening with the boards at the moment.

Yea, I thought I qualified that in my post, but I agree. The case isn't a big issue to me. I am more interested in hearing if the rest of the boards can be manufactured.

www.twitter.com/craigix

If you want to follow him (following is where any of his tweets come to your twitter page), you have to sign up for an account. But it's not necessary.

DroneB Dev said:
WizardStan said:
StreaK said:
C'mon Craig, keep investors happy :)
*twitches*
+1 +1 +1!!!
get the investors interested at least.

A word of warning to both of you there was a big debate(Read: 'flame war') on these forums a while ago because people called themselves investors which we aren't. So be careful with your choice of words. :)

DigitalWings said:
DroneB Dev said:
WizardStan said:
StreaK said:
C'mon Craig, keep investors happy :)
*twitches*
+1 +1 +1!!!
get the investors interested at least.

A word of warning to both of you there was a big debate(Read: 'flame war') on these forums a while ago because people called themselves investors which we aren't. So be careful with your choice of words. :)
That's why I'm twitching!

i dont recall that thread maybe older than my registration

Back