Update Blog on Homepage ED please? :)

frostedfires

Hey Evil Dragon, I was wondering if you could make an update to the Blog sometime soon. I enjoy reading the news there instead of sifting my way through the boards. And Twitter has been blocked at my house due to it not being allowed, along with Facebook and Myspace. I know it isn't too much hassle to update the Blog because you sure do like to write on the forums ;)

Thanks Frostedfires

Hey Evil Dragon, I was wondering if you could make an update to the Blog sometime soon. I enjoy reading the news there instead of sifting my way through the boards. And Twitter has been blocked at my house due to it not being allowed, along with Facebook and Myspace. I know it isn't too much hassle to update the Blog because you sure do like to write on the forums ;)

Thanks Frostedfires

Well, you shouldn't need to sift through the boards, as all news posts are sorted by date in the official news section - but I'll try to make a resumee of what happened on the blog soon.

Well, you shouldn't need to sift through the boards, as all news posts are sorted by date in the official news section - but I'll try to make a resumee of what happened on the blog soon.
Thank you, sorry for any inconveniences. :)

Edit: Also, thank you so much ED for all the help you have been doing and for being on the forums keeping the updates rolling. Oh and I never checked the news board so thats my fault. Just want to throw in a big thank you for all your time and efforts! Can't wait to receive my Pandora in 1st batch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
a summary of what happens over a span of two weeks on the blog would be a good idea

Back