TV Out Cables, new forum sections and partly-broken units (2013-05-24)

Except he hasn't received all of his order yet, so theoretically someone could use his order number to redirect his TV-out cable. Last time I checked, those orders were still valid, although how ED would cover postage and any additional costs was still up for debate.

Will it be possible to purchase a wooden box without having to order a Pandora? Also, unless I am overlooking something, I don't see the t-shirts listed on ED's shop anywhere. Where can these be found?

Will it be possible to purchase a wooden box without having to order a Pandora? Also, unless I am overlooking something, I don't see the t-shirts listed on ED's shop anywhere. Where can these be found?
Yes, you will be able to buy the wooden boxes as soon as they arrive and the T-Shirts are still in production :)

Yes, you will be able to buy the wooden boxes as soon as they arrive and the T-Shirts are still in production :)
Noticed the T-shirts are in stock but how do I order a wooden box? Also, anyone who has bought/received one of these boxes care to share a photo?

Noticed the T-shirts are in stock but how do I order a wooden box? Also, anyone who has bought/received one of these boxes care to share a photo?

^^^^^^

They're not here yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no problem with mine except a small (a very very small area) area in the touchscreen deflects it to the right 3cm. no big deal. i can deal with that :)

also the wifi is abit faulty with a few hotspots around the world... may not work with all but it does work with some!.  anyways.

if the wifi does not work. buy the dongle.

if the wifi does not exist. buy the dongle.

if the wifi is broken. send it in.

if the wifi wont connect to your home wifi. buy a cheap wifi dongle.

if the parts in your screen are not working properly. send it in.

if the pandora does not start whatsoever. put the battery in and turn it on. if that does not work. send it in

the pandora is not designed to play battlefield 3 so dont even try.

the pandora will not play certain java games. no not minecraft (sorry wish there was a way without all the lag)

if the 1ghz model you were given crashes at around 1.2mhz then send it in. its supposed to go up to 1.3mhz

DO NOT. overclock models 1ghz lower over ghz. IT WILL WRECK YOUR DATA.

DO NOT. install snapsnap and stepmania on the same card. the card you put snapsnap on should be in slot 1. and stepmania should be in slot 2.

Please Do. Hook up a 1tb hdd and enable usb host. UNLIMITED DATA WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hook up a 1tb hdd and enable usb host.

HOOK UP A 1TB HDD AND ENABLE USB HOST.
papel-de-parede-meme-impossibru-597266142.jpg

Not sure if you meant to post the above in this thread as it is 100% off topic but c'est la vie.

if the 1ghz model you were given crashes at around 1.2mhz then send it in. its supposed to go up to 1.3mhz

Nonsense, please tell us where it is promised that you can OC a 1Ghz model up to 1.3Ghz. The fact it may be mentioned somewhere that most 1Ghz Pandoras are stable at 1.3Ghz does not mean that there is a fault if one particular unit will not.

Not exactly sure what you mean here but if you mean that any sort of underclocking of a 1Ghz unit will lead to data corruption then that is also nonsense.

This is meant in jest as a riposte to this :

Accuracy of your post : C-

Relevancy of post to topic : F

Overall rating : Fail, must try harder. ;)

My 1GHz unit doesn't reach 1.3GHz at all stably - I think 1.21GHz is about the max. The spec only says 1Ghz though, so as long as it can do that it's not a reason to RMA it IMO.

My 1GHz unit doesn't reach 1.3GHz at all stably - I think 1.21GHz is about the max. The spec only says 1Ghz though, so as long as it can do that it's not a reason to RMA it IMO.
In the same boat.. actually not sure if I've saw were anyone could get theirs up to 1.3Ghz

there is no problem with mine except a small (a very very small area) area in the touchscreen deflects it to the right 3cm. no big deal. i can deal with that :)

also the wifi is abit faulty with a few hotspots around the world... may not work with all but it does work with some!.  anyways.

if the pandora does not start whatsoever. put the battery in and turn it on. if that does not work. send it in

the pandora will not play certain java games. no not minecraft (sorry wish there was a way without all the lag)

DO NOT. install snapsnap and stepmania on the same card. the card you put snapsnap on should be in slot 1. and stepmania should be in slot 2.

Please Do. Hook up a 1tb hdd and enable usb host. UNLIMITED DATA WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

YdHzI5p.png

YdHzI5p.png
well-played-sir-well-played.jpg

Back