TV Out Cable: Time to Mass produce! (2013-06-22)

The Ridiculous, Overly-Lame and Laughable post above isn't funny.

Great news!  I already have a nice, custom-made TV-out cable (that Kirkanos made me), but I definitely will purchase one (or two) of these official ones as well.  This way I can have one for travel...maybe leave one or two plugged into various TVs around the house...  Especially if you've ordered 1,500 of them.  I'll start off slow at first though, don't want to hog em' all - God knows that sooooo many people have been waiting a much longer time than I have.  I'm patient and forever grateful that this project is in good hands.  :)   

I suggest taking preorders, limit 1 per customer. Having signed up for the mail notification and waited patiently, I would rather not be sniped when the items are available for sale. While I am sympathetic to folks waiting on an original preorder, I would rather you add $1-2 to my price to subsidize that fulfillment and ship mine when I pay.
As cables will not be shipped automatically to old pre-orders (we have to place an order at ED's shop first), I'm pretty sure it will be first come first served.
 I don't know what you are talking about... ED never said anything about having to place an order at his shop first as far as I can tell:

Now, about already preordered cables:

I'm currently trying to ship out the cables to everyone who has preordered and paid one without any further costs (means: to both mine and Craigs customers).

However, Craig has over 500 customers waiting for a TV Out cable, which means it'll cost me a couple of thousand euro to ship them out.

I'm trying to compensate this, if everything works out fine, you'll all get them without any further payments.

But I cannot tell for sure if this works. In worst case, I'll have to charge production and shipping costs for you - but will give you a corresponding voucher for my shop as compensation.

So i.e. if I have to charge 10 EUR for the TV Out Cable, you'll get a 10 EUR voucher and could use that to order an SD Card cheaper together with it).
-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
To just think about how awesome Retro Game Challenge for the DS would be with one of these! It's actually a very excellent and underrated game, by the way - targeting a niche quite overlapping with the Pandora's.

^ no it's more of a perk..
way to fucking treat people who made you be there in the first place...

fuck that asshole, seriously, people like him piss me off... he starts a geeky joke, I make the same kind of joke and he insults me in public for no reason? What's next, he's going to ban me for calling him a jerk?

After patiently waiting for a pandora for over 4 years and being there back in the GP2X days, this is what I get? I never once put a disgruntled post, or complain or feed the freakin' trolls that have been plaguing this fucking site for all of eternity and I get some dumbass' ridiculous forum-ego to slap me in the face over nothing? well fuck that guy and his mother too.

FWIW, I thought it was a kinda harsh response too. But the particular way it's written, in particular the capitalisation makes me suspect it's a joke in itself, so I wouldn't take it too seriously if I were you.

Did I misinterpret what I thought was some light hearted humor? Or do I need to throw in more expletives to keep the pace of the thread going....

Last edited by a moderator:
We are certain, ED has Cables of mass production.

Got to plug them all.. cablemon!

In sovjet Russia, cables mass produce you!

Hey ED, I need cables for my beowolf cluster, 1501 should do.

And more importantly, the fact th<carrier lost>

Back