TV Out Cable: Time to Mass produce! (2013-06-22)

cant wait to get my paws on one of these! I hope you'll make enough for the obviously huge demand for this.

It all depends how sturdy you want it. Thick = sturdy but heavy. Thin = lighter and will break more easily, but might be preferable for travel. Personally I'll be going for thick and sturdy, as while my Pandora is portable and I take it everywhere, my TV is not, so the cable can live with the TV.
I like to carry a TV connection cable with me into hotels, for example, because I can then simply connect the Pandora to the hotel room's TV and watch a movie stored on the Pandora (or possible play games, although I didn't do that yet).

Hence I prefer light TV cables. :) 

Yes!  Been looking forward to this for a long time.  Thanks for following through ED, when many others would have just swept it under the rug.

I suggest taking preorders, limit 1 per customer. Having signed up for the mail notification and waited patiently, I would rather not be sniped when the items are available for sale. While I am sympathetic to folks waiting on an original preorder, I would rather you add $1-2 to my price to subsidize that fulfillment and ship mine when I pay.

I suggest taking preorders, limit 1 per customer. Having signed up for the mail notification and waited patiently, I would rather not be sniped when the items are available for sale. While I am sympathetic to folks waiting on an original preorder, I would rather you add $1-2 to my price to subsidize that fulfillment and ship mine when I pay.
As cables will not be shipped automatically to old pre-orders (we have to place an order at ED's shop first), I'm pretty sure it will be first come first served.

I like heavy sturdy cables, but the TV-out port on the Pandora looks weak to me.  I hope the cables are at most light enough to not stress that port if one is plugged into it by itself and you lift up the Pandora. 

Will Link be selling these too?

Last edited:
Disappointed it's only a dongle, but whatever finally I will be able to connect my Pandora to a TV.

(ps: size does not really matter if you have to fit another two cables in the carry case to be able to connect to anything ;) )

Pity there isn't another "plug" on the end to make all the other pins available for hardware hacking IMO.

Edit: Still, good to see a cable finally being produced

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure he will!

I ordered 1500 cables, should be enough :)

(And if not, then I'll simply order more)

Back