Release TinyLauncher Run Amiga WHDLoad Games

y8unajan.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Stupid question time, have you tried changing Amiga screen resolutions, either in the main emulator menu or else using both shoulder buttons and numbers 1-0 during emulation? It's surely a scaling issue...

Last edited by a moderator:
got it scaled correctly (shoulder buttons and number 4)

now weirdly uae4ll isn't saving my hd settings and keeps reverting to being setup for a hardfile. I shall keep playing (after work) but this is awesome so far!

sparkymark,

Do you tried to change height to 256 in uae4all2 display setting ?

P.S.

Sorry. i'm not saw your answer, it been posted with same times with my post.

Problem solved

Does somebody know how to leave some WHDLoad games with the PrtScr key ? The * key doesn't seem to work.
I just find by myself ... you have to use the Custom Ctrl tab and map the * key (and the joystick ones of course) ... i find that mouse clicks are easier in that mode : X for left click and A for right.

KGLoad_Launcher.zip

This archive include all needed files (include startup, whdload 17.2, flush utils) except copyrighted devs/kickstarts directory.

devs/kickstarts directory please put manually.

Some Warnings:

- Always before use scan, try delete all files in directory KGLoad/Profiles/Default except Profile.ini

- KGload launcher can't detect and can't add to list some whdload games

- Same with demos directory, can't detect and can't add to list any demos
Hi... got this working with some games!  when I found my old whdload key and put it in the directory where the kgload is... nothing boots.

I click on the game, whdload screen pops up with the exit key, then I get the same flashing black and white text screen ( for pretty much all the games ) 

How come? if I delete the key all those games work...

Also how can I slow down Body Blows galactic? runs way too fast!  :|

stainy,

You can try replace whdload version to older. Probably it will be works with your key.

As i remember whdload located in C directory.

Thanks, that really works nicely.

However, with some games (like Turrican, Turrican 2, etc.), I get the message

"Error In Display Initialisation

Possible Reasons:

1. Screen will be promoted
2. PAL/NTSC/DBLPAL/DBLNTSC monitor not installed
3. Not Enough free store"

Seems like something is missing there.

I already copied the missing monitors into devs/Monitors and also added the system-Directory (because AddMonitor is needed as well).

Didn't fix it.

Any other idea?

KGLoad_Launcher.zip

This archive include all needed files (include startup, whdload 17.2, flush utils) except copyrighted devs/kickstarts directory.

devs/kickstarts directory please put manually.

Some Warnings:

- Always before use scan, try delete all files in directory KGLoad/Profiles/Default except Profile.ini

- KGload launcher can't detect and can't add to list some whdload games

- Same with demos directory, can't detect and can't add to list any demos
Hi... got this working with some games!  when I found my old whdload key and put it in the directory where the kgload is... nothing boots.

I click on the game, whdload screen pops up with the exit key, then I get the same flashing black and white text screen ( for pretty much all the games ) 

How come? if I delete the key all those games work...

Also how can I slow down Body Blows galactic? runs way too fast!  :|
Put your whdload key in the devs folder inside the Kg launcher folder. You also need to supply the kickstarts in the format and naming structure that whdload expects? (google it I suppose?). I've had problems with UAE4all running certain games too fast (Second Samurai, and First Samurai in parts), so I don't know how to fix it...

The WHDLoad key should usually go into S, not devs. If games are running too slow, try emulating an 68000 with 7 MHz, might fix it (haven't tried myself yet)

Sent from my Xperia Pro using Tapatalk

I tried Turrican 1+2 just there and they both loaded up fine. I've not added any extra monitors to my kg launcher setup anyway

I also tested turrican2 and other games and never not saw messages "Error In Display Initialisation"

Hi,

In the official thread here , it is indicated that the "rewind / forward" buttons can be used to scroll page in KGLoad. The one-line scrolling can be really slow, so if you have many titles in the list, it can take a while. However, I'm not sure of what is this "rewind / forward" stuff, and it is not mappable anyway in the custom controls. I tried using keys + shift, but it doesn't seem to work either. Do you think there is a way to improve KGLoad browsing in a way or another? Thank you!

search works really well though so you can just type in the name or part of it to get close to where you need to be

Back