Thought of the day...

Well , Apple wants to sell there stuff, and they know that there are now 200 Pyra out, so they want at least a few of these as buyers,
They wouldn’t sell on Pyra owner if they wouldn’t work on Pyra..

In fact; my Airpots Pro are also working on Pyra, whyle the JBL I also have only work on IPhone or other Device whit the JBL App ..

The Apple Headphones only need Bluetooth for the Standard Features: I can even controll the sound on the Pyra whit the „Digital Crown“ which is a wheel whit click function,
I think for the special features, like Dolbi Atmos or 3D Audio, you need an Apple Device..

Thought of the day: The Earth is flat. Or at least it sure looks that way to the fourth dimensional beings spying on us.

k58logcm4bt81.png

2 of 5 task for the day completet:
- Put the XBÒX on the Desk because next week the Workers will install the new Roof Photo Thermal System and use this Roof Window as an Door to the Roof,
- And whit some Paper Stripps and Tape, i just tagged the Powerleeds of my Devices : Plattenspieler, Hifi, Computer, Bildschirm, Lampe, Drucker, so know the next time which Leed i shouldnd pull out..

Next are:
- 3 Pyra Videos (NEOGEO, NEOGEO Pocket, and PC Engine
- Decalc of our Coffee Machine..
- Garden Reading Session..

Thought of the day: The Earth is flat. Or at least it sure looks that way to the fourth dimensional beings spying on us.
If you want to investigate more on this topic, try to find the light in the meeting tent from the meru foundation. These guys have an hypothesis that old hebrew/aramaic? and arabic are actually shadow projections of a spiral in a pyramid, but rotated differently each time.
So "Gods" letters are 3d, which is flattened once more to 2d for us to grasp/read.
I only can find these letters for now (the rest is now behind a paywall):

Link: “The Story of the Internet and How it Broke Bad: A Call for Public-Interest Technologists" - Bruce Schneier

I like the sentiment in his video... although somehow it reminds me of:

“Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, sticking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?”
― Irvine Welsh, Trainspotting

Also reminds me why I need a Pyra. Now.

nice sentiment as you say, but bruce is full of shit. the digital revolution is winding down and we need to focus on using computers for what they are good for, mostly implementation details of things we could already do. we need to fend off tech giants fleecing us and negating the benefits of digitisation.

I lament the fact that digitisation often really isn't much more than automation, as my father told me when he urged me to study medicine or law instead of computer science. what truly novel and pervasive innovations did computers bring? the only thing I can think of is video games actually.

EDIT: and hip hop and techno

Last edited:
EDIT: and hip hop and techno
You don't need a computer to make decent hip-hop, juts a mixer and two turntables. I assume techno was originally made using samplers, but those are basically speciallised computers so if you can't use them I reckon using a sampler is a bit dodgy as well.

You don't need a computer to make decent hip-hop, juts a mixer and two turntables. I assume techno was originally made using samplers, but those are basically speciallised computers so if you can't use them I reckon using a sampler is a bit dodgy as well.
That's true very early hip hop was possible without a single cpu. And actually maybe early kraftwerk as well. but even an "analog" synth has a microcontroller if can store presets. and an "analog" drum machine will too for it's sequencer. So much stuff was sequenced on the Atari ST. The Akai MPC (digital sampler/sequencer) took hip hop stratospheric.

Back