The Unfunny Truth About Scientology

Fishbong posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:36 AM said:
I didn´t say you´re looking old, i was just describing the effect of the alterations you digitally applied to your face.
I know you we're only jokin, and I didn't take it the wrong way at all :) . That's what this place needs, more smiles :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 08:02 PM said:
Fishbong posted on Jul 4 2006 at 06:51 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 11:07 AM said:
Twimfy posted on Jul 4 2006 at 10:24 AM said:
Lunatics.
Aren't those little blood sucking things that live on the Moon?
Your av looks scary :ph34r:

All I did was black my eyes with Paint Shop Pro and put a Doom backdrop on it... :ph34r:

Actually there some (and very nasty) eye related diseases what will "paint eyes" for real. I know it very well myself as I got the iris inflammation many times up to now.

My eye was (fortunately only one!) blood red then with reshaped pupil. I could scare people with it but it was a sore fun. Medication included local injections of steroids and it could go for months.

Radek posted on Jul 5 2006 at 12:16 PM said:
Actually there some (and very nasty) eye related diseases what will "paint eyes" for real. I know it very well myself as I got the iris inflammation many times up to now.

My eye was (fortunately only one!) blood red then with reshaped pupil. I could scare people with it but it was a sore fun. Medication included local injections of steroids and it could go for months.
Oh my that sounds awfull. Hope it doesn't happen too often.

Radek posted on Jul 5 2006 at 05:16 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 08:02 PM said:
Fishbong posted on Jul 4 2006 at 06:51 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 4 2006 at 11:07 AM said:
Twimfy posted on Jul 4 2006 at 10:24 AM said:
Lunatics.
Aren't those little blood sucking things that live on the Moon?
Your av looks scary :ph34r:

All I did was black my eyes with Paint Shop Pro and put a Doom backdrop on it... :ph34r:

A friend of mine had an eye that was all red once, but it wasn't from a disease. He just got kicked in the head repeatedly one time.

Being one of the most active members here, I feel it is my duty to devalue the fraud that is scientology whenever possible. I'm in!

Scientologists are nice. They invited me in to their shop and gave me a FREE cup of coffee !
I think they are really funny. They wanted me to buy a book about how to use the force of my personality to dominate an ashtray. I have rarely laughed as much as I did that day.

Mr.Jabberwocky posted on Jul 8 2006 at 12:23 PM said:
Scientologists are nice. They invited me in to their shop and gave me a FREE cup of coffee !
I think they are really funny. They wanted me to buy a book about how to use the force of my personality to dominate an ashtray. I have rarely laughed as much as I did that day.

Please.... elaborate!

I was asked into their Oxford St offfice once. I declined funnily enough....

Mr.Jabberwocky posted on Jul 8 2006 at 07:23 AM said:
I'll give you two cups if you go back and kill them :p

Back