Ask FaeMinx Questions.

The perception of many animals is vastly superior to that of normal humans of today,

there has to be scientific research, does anyone know of some that would fit here?
It's still superior only in scale, not in kind. The ways we know them to have superior senses are those we can also measure and build devices to detect, falling strictly to the known physical realm.

Last edited by a moderator:
First a general question : From reading your posts you appear to have a very 'human centric' view of the universe, do you believe that Humans are somehow special / 'chosen' when compared to other animals?

On this planet? At this current point in Space/Time? From my own current limited Human Perspective? - Yes, I would say Humans are important. 

However, when taking a perspective that encompasses ALL, then no - Humans are not 'special', they are a part of the whole, just as Animals are.

In Truth I do not recognize any kind of 'hierarchy' of importance. Human Beings are just the focus of what I am dealing with right now.

Animals are greatly misunderstood. Many are healers or guides for mankind, and many have qualities that Human Beings don't even suspect yet.

A vast amount of species on this planet have ties with extraterrestrial life elsewhere in this galaxy.

Very often I find I have more honest and 'enlightened' conversation with various animals than I do with Human Beings.

Does this also apply to other animals when they dream?

Based purely on my observations, and on some memories of lives I've lived on this planet not as a Human Being I would have to say yes, dreaming is largely a 4th dimensional experience.

In the 'normal' world, what do you think sound is? 

I wish I knew more physics, but this is my current take on it:

Sound is vibration - a wave of information.

Light is vibration - a wave of information

Consciousness is the ocean.

Therefore sound and light are expressions of consciousness, though not necessarily consciousness itself. 

Magnetic fields exist, they can be measured and represented in visually, the trouble I have with the idea of Auras is that there is no reason why an objects magnetic field should be assigned / viewed as a specific colour & that this colour is then used to describe behavioural characteristics / personality traits.

Well, as I understand it, what we call colors are simply different vibrational wavebands of light, that our physical eyes+brain translate into meaningful information that we can process.

I could be proven wrong, but I don't believe it is possible for the human eye to register the higher vibrational frequencies that make up 'auras'. In order to percieve them, you have to shift your awareness from your physical perceptions to your etheric perceptions. I.e. the more time you spend Astral Projecting and Lucid dreaming, the more likely it is you will begin to 'consciously' operate in the etheric at the same time as you operate in the physical.

Have you not felt 'heavy' when you are sad or depressed, or 'light' when you are ecstatic and filled with joy?

That is because negative emotions are a much lower frequency than positive emotions. And just like our physical eyes register different vibrations of light as different colors, so do our etheric perceptions register these vibrational fields as different 'colors'.

I must just tell you, that there is a much greater range of perceptible 'color' than our eyes can see or we have the language to describe, and that when 'psychics' tell you your aura is this or that color, they are merely giving an 'approximation' that can be related to.

Can you still perform magic spells? If you can, then what are you doing to use these powers for the good of humanity?

I wouldn't call it 'magic' at this current stage of my awareness. ;)

I was never a Wiccan or anything like that, and do appreciate that there are 'rituals' or 'spells'... but from my perspective, so much of this is 'props' to help attain certain states of awareness. My thoughts on the matter, are that if you need props, then you don't fully understands what you are doing... and then, should you really be doing it?

... I'm not even going to go into nature spirits, summoned entities, elementals and the like right now...

I try to bring 'consciousness' into everything I do... that is the most powerful 'magic' I know. It raises the frequency of any thought, emotion, or action you participate in, and it affects everything and everyone you come into contact with.

I endeavor to shine the light of consciousness within myself, and so avoid adding to the ills of the world through ignorance, insensitivity, and ego self-interest.

Practically, I mean focused non-judgmental presence.

I'm not going to talk about the 'spiritual' war I've been fighting for over a decade - whether that has helped humanity or not is yet to be seen. 

I'm just so very glad that part of my life is done with... 

My mission on Earth now is to increase human awareness through expressions of Love and Light. Now that the restaurant is closed, I'm in the process of opening my own shop where I will be creating hand-painted clothing for children of all ages in the full spectrum of Rainbow Colors.

I have had close contact and personal experiences of a 'Divine Plan' at work, and as such, I wouldn't presume to interfere... so I'm now pretty against doing things like changing the weather or manipulating people into behaving certain ways.

I know I am part of the Divine Plan (as are we All), and as such all I need do is be Consciously Present. 

Oh, and I will also share what I have learned with anyone who wants to know ;)

Quite frankly I find it hard to understand how anyone in this current age can still claim that auras do not exist. Absolutely everything generates a magnetic field.
Magnetic fields exist, they can be measured and represented in visually, the trouble I have with the idea of Auras is that there is no reason why an objects magnetic field should be assigned / viewed as a specific colour & that this colour is then used to describe behavioural characteristics / personality traits.
Exactly. No one has come up with a repeatable experiment to link magnetic fields to the properties auras are supposed to signify. There cannot be any leaps of logic from experimentational evidence to anecdotal assertions in science, even if a concept in a narrative or philosophy sounds kinda like a property of the universe as discovered using science. Everything has to be measurable without human intervention or manipulation and work the same way every single time no matter who is doing the experiment.

This, of course, is a big issue for anyone claiming to possess ESP or anything alike, since no one else can see what you do as you're special. I see two ways of beginning to convince others of what you see (should you wish to do so):

1. Rigorous double blind testing where you using your extra information about your surroundings and the workings of the universe perform exceptionally well in a situation where a control group behaves randomly.
  2. Using your extra information, you sense/see/detect something that could be measured but no one else knows it's there. You devise an experiment to be performed by others at several locations you know to produce specific results the current science cannot explain.
The basic issue of others believing you is that as long as they cannot verify what you're telling, there's no way for them of telling your claims apart from those of a fraudster. It doesn't matter if they believe you believe what you're saying (so they don't think you're intentionally lying) as long as all they get is words. They need evidence beyond that which may be explained by coincidence or suitable interpretations of vague claims (both common issues in evidence presented about supernatural phenomena, perception or powers). They need something they can research without needing a specific person acting as their sensor because people can deceive and be deceived.

I'm not accusing you of anything or trying to undermine your perception of reality. I'm trying to convey why others, myself included, find it hard to believe what you believe. Inform me if you do not wish to engage in this line of conversation and keep the thread about philosophy and metaphysics.

I fully understand how what I claim is hard to believe... and that is exactly why I'm just not ready to go further in my story about how I came to my current state of awareness at this time... because, if the personal experiences of my life up to that point seemed unbelievable... then what happened next... well, even I couldn't believe it. I still don't want to believe it.

As stated in my first post, I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. I am simply sharing my perspectives / experiences in as honest and truthful a way as I am able to.

I would very much like people to go out and do their own research. I actually have no intention of changing anyone's mind, I *want* you to find the Truth out for yourselves, in whatever form that Truth will take for you.

I don't see myself as any more or less special than the rest of you. Your perspectives are just as valid as mine.

The perception of many animals is vastly superior to that of normal humans of today,

there has to be scientific research, does anyone know of some that would fit here?
I've watched plenty of nature documentaries on Animal perception and I find it fascinating! I wouldn't go so far as to say 'superior'... as that's a judgement call and perception is relative.

Certainly animal senses have been proven to detect frequencies of light / sound beyond the range of what Humans are able to, as well as having senses Humans don't even appear to possess.

Never mind mindbogglingly sensitive taste and smell organs.

Alright, the word 'superior' does seem to apply doesn't it? ;)

From personal experience:

Often I've perceived etheric forms moving around my room or in the garden, and guess what? My cat could see them perfectly, because she tracked them with her eyes... if they got too close to her, she would scoot out of the room.

Knowing my cat was seeing what I was seeing was one indication I wasn't going crazy. Thank you Sootica!   ^_^

How do you feel about being a figment of my imagination? Why do you think I created you, and what purpose did I assign you when I did?

D.

How do you feel about being a figment of my imagination? Why do you think I created you, and what purpose did I assign you when I did?

D.
No problems there. You obviously created me because you need me for some reason. Anything I say or do is obviously just you projecting... Do *you* know why you created me?   ;)

As handmade living music is a very important part of my life and for me the really powerful "magic" if I had to use this word at all:

What role does music play in your life?

What we hear  today in the music industry in which classical music is a part of, is a very deformed kind of music which has lost a big deal of it's power because of the modern "equal temperament".

As I am making mostly drone and singing music in different modes and worked a lot on instruments that were several hundreds of years old, "just intervals" (in contrast to the modern unjust ones) play a big role for me.

If you look at the mathematical structure of natural music not even as intense as Pythagoras did, you notice the mathematical differences to todays mainstream music instantly

and it is interesting to know, that the christian church actually played an important role in the quarter tone-less situation we have now in the western culture, btw.

Music is all about physical AND psychoacoustical resonance, as Juan G. Röderer mentioned it in it's great work "Physics and Psychophysics of Music",

so it should be important for you.

As handmade living music is a very important part of my life and for me the really powerful "magic" if I had to use this word at all:

What role does music play in your life?

What we hear  today in the music industry in which classical music is a part of, is a very deformed kind of music which has lost a big deal of it's power because of the modern "equal temperament".

As I am making mostly drone and singing music in different modes and worked a lot on instruments that were several hundreds of years old, "just intervals" (in contrast to the modern unjust ones) play a big role for me.

If you look at the mathematical structure of natural music not even as intense as Pythagoras did, you notice the mathematical differences to todays mainstream music instantly

and it is interesting to know, that the christian church actually played an important role in the quarter tone-less situation we have now in the western culture, btw.

Music is all about physical AND psychoacoustical resonance, as Juan G. Röderer mentioned it in it's great work "Physics and Psychophysics of Music",

so it should be important for you.
One of my most loved guides/companions/aspects of my Truth is a small pure white creature who doesn't 'speak' much.

She is the embodiment of Truth and Innocence to me. She 'resonates' pure emotion in the form of sound waves (as I understand it).

She is incredibly powerful, and the sweetest thing you can imagine, almost too beautiful to behold.

I *deeply* wish I had the courage to express her... but that means I would have to sing.

I took singing classes once, but the teacher was an ex Opera singer, and kept trying to get me to sing 'low'... which, quite frankly, is grating to my own ears. I have zero interest in singing opera.

If I could find a teacher capable of training me in producing those sweet high frequencies I would be on it in a heartbeat!

Man oh man... If I could express her, I don't think I'd ever be able to stop the tears streaming down my face.

Sound is a marvelous powerful form of communication - it passes through every part of you, and the vibrations set off sympathetic resonance in all your particles.

*sigh*

I am glad, that my teacher was open minded, although he was a big cahuna in opera and operetta technique and I only got to him via recommendation from his best pupil and a massive discount of price.

I am singing since my eights year here but because of the one year with him, I am able to do a big variety of stuff with my voice, too bad I hate to be in the middle of attention and use it not very often.

At least I am in a choir again for 3 weeks now and as always, they start fearing me again because I am able to do more and louder stuff in bass, baritone and tenor than anyone of them, lol.

It seems, that I do not have to pay for membership again as always. :)

Using your body as an instrument properly gives you extreme musical flexibility and inner harmony, I highly recommend it,

the hardest part for more sensible (but often the best) singers is to let go, we spent most of the time with it, because technique was never a big issue.

I rather only play hurdy gurdy though most of the time, but that also has to do with my love for drones and drone based music.

What is Love?

How do you prove beyond my reasonable doubt?
Firstly, let me differentiate between love as Humans seem to understand it and Divine Love.

A human may believe that if they 'need' someone, that is an indication of love.

They also seem to think that physically desiring someone is somehow love.

They also have this absurd notion (I'm speaking generally here) that if you love someone, they are 'yours'.

I reject all of this because from my understanding and experience; dependence, hormones, social programming, ego compulsions, and ownership have absolutely nothing to do with Love.

Love as I have come to know it, is a high frequency vibration in which the concepts of separation and 'need' cannot co-exist.

Love is a radiant expression of Consciousness.

Love does not judge, it accepts.

There can be no fear in the Presence of Love.

You cannot experience 5th dimensional reality unless you resonate at the frequency of Love.

Love is nourished and cultivated in service to All. - Love is not selfish.

Love is infinitely patient.

Love is a state of being, in which you are One with All.

Prove Love? Prove God! Either you are or you think you are not. ;)

No problems there. You obviously created me because you need me for some reason. Anything I say or do is obviously just you projecting... Do *you* know why you created me?   ;)
I have no idea! I'm pretty glad I made some people - but have to accept that the ones I'm not so happy with are put there to teach me something or provide some specific experience.

I have yet to determine why I created Craig.

D.

weirder community members..
Why do you consider yourself wierd? :)
Hmm. Well let's see...

From my perspective I am a visitor to this planet / plane of existence and I am here in human form for primarily 2 reasons:

1) To raise human consciousness and lessen needless suffering through my interactions and also simply through my presence here and state of awareness in this plane of being.

2) To gain experience as a human in this time-frame and add to my skill set so I may better serve the source of my passion - the source of all being / expression.

While every expression of source is unique, I by no means believe I am unique in what I have just stated here. I know there are at least a few on these boards who serve similar purposes, though I am unsure wether or not they relate all experience and perspective to their human point of reference, or if like I - experience, perspective, and this human point of reference are but a small part of a far greater spectrum of being.

On the Pandora side of things, my work has virtually nothing to do with anything IT.

I am an artist and craftsman and I make Ice Cream. I travel around the country selling Rainbow Ribbons and get mistaken for a hippy because of my colourful clothing.

Of course I am no hippy, in fact I am unable to fit in any box.

I'm a little piece of everything, but I am nothing exclusively. :)

P.s. What I find most hard to believe, in spite of supposed 'evidence', is that anything or anyone could be any different than I Am.

Hmm. Well let's see...

From my perspective I am a visitor to this planet / plane of existence and I am here in human form for primarily 2 reasons:

1) To raise human consciousness and lessen needless suffering through my interactions and also simply through my presence here and state of awareness in this plane of being.

2) To gain experience as a human in this time-frame and add to my skill set so I may better serve the source of my passion - the source of all being / expression.
Two things.

First, what were you before this iteration of your existence and do you have concrete memories of that time?

Secondly, you're not weird. You're batshit insane.

D.

Interesting,  @FaeMinx :)

It's very nice to be able to express yourself, and hopefully it had a positive effect for you (as I'm sure these forums currently are for you)

Hmm. Well let's see...

Now you are really weird!  :D Can you advertise Pandora/Pyra to your friends in whatever other planet you're from?  :D

First, what were you before this iteration of your existence and do you have concrete memories of that time?
Well, it's a bit hard to explain from a linear 3rd dimensional perspective, but I'll try...

The linear progression of time is a perceptual illusion created by dividing and replicating space - I.e. consciousness itself. Consciousness in it's pure form cannot actually be quantified, so essentially everything experienced within space/time is a perceptual trick one is playing upon oneself.

Essentially everything is happening (or not happening) at once, absolutely everything that can exist exists within the same space - which is no-where, and is formed of the same substance which is - no-thing.

Yes, I admit, this sounds completely and utterly insane... but this is the best I can do to communicate 'beingness' to human minds not designed to experience 'reality' this way... and the human way of communication primarily through the spoken or written word is incredibly limiting as well, so I apologise for the apparent insanity of my words.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way...

Yes, I remember... but keeping in mind all my other 'selves' or 'lives' or 'expressions' all exist in the same time that I do - which can only truly be called 'now'.

In the way I experience reality, the past isn't set in stone - it is as malleable as the future and I often travel backwards and forwards 'in time' interacting dynamically with different iterations/expressions of myself.

Keep in mind it's not simply a straight line either... but as expansive and branched and intertwined as your conscious focus is able to realize.

In this current human life, when I was younger and not awakened... my other selves would visit me and give me guidance or comfort... and I didn't know that they were in actuality me. Now that I Am able to project my consciousness, I have myself visited younger versions of myself and experienced the same memories but this time from the perspective of loving guide and teacher, instead of confused and lost child.

But what thrills me is my next expression when I am done with this human form/perspective... if I can even use the word next because I am already there and have been expressing my beingness thus even before I awakened as a human being.

Experience... reality... All that is, or can be, the impossible or the possible... is simply a matter of perspective.

Perspective = Matter

Matter = what is manifest

What is manifesting? You Are. I Am.

The only difference between You and I is the perspective... but in our pure form we are the same no-thing-ness within which and out of which all manifestation occurs.

im no expert on this and i absolutely do not mean any disrespect or harm, but what you just wrote sounds a lot like you read it in one of mr. hubbard's books.

seriously, i do not intend to tell you that your wrong. in fact its interesting to read.

could you elaborate on your memory of former iterations, awakening, experiencing contact with another iteration of yourself in the same time frame and space?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

im no expert on this and i absolutely do not mean any disrespect or harm, but what you just wrote sounds a lot like you read it in one of mr. hubbard's books.

seriously, i do not intend to tell you that your wrong. in fact its interesting to read.

could you elaborate on your memory of former iterations, awakening, experiencing contact with another iteration of yourself in the same time frame and space?
I think this should probably be split off then, because it was not my intention to derail this thread.

The only Ron Hubbard book I've read is Battlefield Earth. :) ... which is awesome imo.

One thing I detest is falsehood - people who make shit up just for the effect or to manipulate others. I've been the subject of a pretty nasty piece of work who tried to manipulate a great many people and myself in particular into bringing about a certain chain of events. I Don't really want to go into that because the less energy fed into those reality potentials the better as far as I am concerned.

What I can say though, is that the whole prolonged drama of it was hugely informative and looking at it from this side, instrumental in my development.

So even though the experience was often nightmarish, I am grateful for it and for the powers that be that orchestrated the whole thing with such precision and wisdom unbeknownst to myself and every other player at the time.

But I digress. I meant to convey that I do not expect anyone to believe me, but it does not serve me in any way to make this up.

Well, where do I start? I could tell you of one of the first times my consciousness expanded beyond the confines of my 5 senses and I experienced myself as a part of and connected to everything... if I thought of someone I knew it was as if I was seeing what they were seeing, but knowing their perspectives not just what they visually saw, and everything seemed aware of me in return like I had been going through my life until that point virtually deaf and blind. It was overwhelming and I felt panicky and scared. And then as if in answer to my fear this 'consciousness' that was made of the interconnectedness of everything took on a face, and everywhere I looked was this face... the plants, the sky, the inanimate (yet still alive) objects all around me, everything portrayed this face. It was laughing at me. There was not an ounce of sympathy for my distress... and it gloated with power and mocked my weakness. The terrifying thing was that it was my own face I was seeing.

Many years later my heart had become colder and a vindictive fire burned in me... much in part due to the manipulations I mentioned earlier... and I was becoming familiar with experiencing my consciousness merge / swim in a collective of minds. At one time I was exploring this consciousness and remembered that first time I had been so afraid, and in the remembering I saw myself... and that self tried to hide from me, but it couldn't... and I laughed. I then realized to my amazement I was existing in two time frames at once. The arrogance of power I felt as that self is rather distasteful to my state of consciousness now. But it took many many years to process those dark energies and my soul suffered greatly till peace could be known in the deepest parts of myself.

I would say that even though I experienced collective consciousness beyond my 5 senses i now regard myself then as being asleep. The ego ruled. Having those abilities does not mean you have awoken, it just means that the confines of the dream have expanded to include more than just your own individuated perspectives.

My definition of awoken, is to have come to know your true self as that unquantifiable presence out of which the ego arises, but not the ego itself. It is when you no longer attach yourself to thought, or the feelings generated by your body's reaction to thoughts, or to the body and it's needs. So I say you are not your body, your emotions, or your thoughts. So long as your sense of self is rooted in these things, so then you are still dreaming. Waking does not mean the dream ends, but it means the dream no longer has any control over you. Generally speaking waking isn't a sudden thing - at least it wasn't that way for me. It happened slowly but steadily over many years... having little tastes of detachment and profound peace... until now I spend most of my time in this state, engaging with the dream and sometimes getting so wrapped up in the senses and circumstances that I forget. But the forgetting never lasts long anymore.

At present I am 'communing' regularly with a materio-spiritual (I can't think of a better word... partially physical, ... energy/consciousness condensed into form, but far less dense and more transmutable than what is predominantly experienced in this plane of existence) ..... place. It is hard to talk about this place, it seems anything I could try say would just diminish it.

Nothing of negative low vibration can exist there, and so that place is immune to the manipulations and dramas so present in this dimension of 'forgotten' being. My physical body is far too dense and so at some point when my job is done I'm going to let it go too.

Any attachments to anything in the physical realm or the realm of ego would prevent one from knowing existence in that place.

The irony is that we all exist there as we do here as we do everywhere already.

Like I said before, there is only here - which is no-where in particular.

The particular is what you yourself are particular about. And what you are particular about will remain All-important so long as you make it so.

no offence: do you, or did you, consume drugs or any kind of medication?

whats negative low vibration? why/how would some space time compartment/plane of existance that actually is equally part of everything and/or nothing be immune to anything in particular if it is by definition bound to the same rules and laws as anything else?

is negative or positive an interpretation on your side or is it measured on some kind of scale/coordinate system?

im sorry if this seems irrelevant to you. im not used to a mindset like yours.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back