Ask FaeMinx Questions.

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
This thread is not for opening debate. If you need proof of anything I state here, it is up to you to go out and find it.

Also, you are more than welcome to not believe anything I say... or to pass me off as a lunatic. I am completely fine with that.

You ask a question, and I answer it to the best of my ability.

Some guidelines I kindly ask you to respect:

Please refrain from vulgarity.

Please avoid asking personal questions on illegal subjects - do I have to explain this?

Please do not ridicule any question or answer in this thread - even if it appears absurd to you. 

As an example: (And this really is untrue) I state that I am in actuality a turnip.

Instead of responding "What utter nonsense, you are obviously delusional or lying"

I ask you to respond in such a manner: "I cannot see how this can be true, it makes no sense to me". which is both true to you and non-judgmental, and perfectly acceptable.

The intention for this thread is for you to ask me questions relating to my perceptions of reality, my experiences, and my theories on Truth/God/Consciousness... or just about anything really - because in Truth, everything is connected.

Ask away

P.s. I have a busy RL, but will endeavor to answer as soon as I am able to.

Edit: Including the post that started it all:

I was brought up a christian. My grandfather was actually a priest, a very 'serious about God' guy who also stood up against establishment and I have a huge amount of respect for my late Grandfather. His genuine love for God as he understood 'it', was a real inspiration.

Now, I was (and AM) very serious about God (or Truth, as I like to call it). Not because I was brought up that way, but because I really and truly want to know the truth.

I am no longer a christian... I outgrew that yeeeeeeeeeears ago because the church simply didn't ask enough questions or plain didn't think things through with an open enough mind.

I have since explored everything my ceaselessly curious mind (and heart) could find in my quest for Absolute Undeniable Truth.

Researching quantum mechanics was terribly exciting. For me, science is barely starting to scratch the surface, but the more that is being discovered by human beings, the more that what *I already know* is being validated.

Huh? You might ask?

Well, here's the kicker...

As a christian child, imagine what kind of questions are raised if you:

1) Dream of other worlds / planes of existence / non human beings in a ratio of roughly 80% in comparison to about 20% dreams relating to human beings and earth.

2) Regularly have Out of Body experience or Lucid Dreams.

3) Have intimate non-verbal conversations with Plants, Animals, Rocks, and even the atmosphere. I stress the word 'conversation' because they were not 'one-way' dialogues.

4) Felt like human existence was some bizarre absurd dream that I was going to wake up out of at any moment... except I never woke up.

5) Experienced communications from non-physical beings. By communication, i mean anything from visions to emotional imprinting, to...

6) Seeing sound.

7) Have moments where I experienced my perspective oscillate from being infinitely small to infinitely large and then increase in frequency until I experienced both simultaneously for a short time. I always found these experiences vaguely disturbing...

hailrazer, on 10 Oct 2013 - 6:30 PM, said:

So what "theories" and so-called facts that we have in this day and age are others going to look back on in a hundred years and laugh at us about ?

So we probably shouldn't place so much confidence and be so belligerent about  what we think we know to be facts. And we probably shouldn't talk about how much more "intellectual" we are than others. Might come back to bite us right in our backsides.  :)
I'm going to save all the juicy details of my quest for truth (from childhood to the Present Moment) for another time and another thread... because, while it directly relates to this one, it also opens up another whole can of worms.

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.bibliotec...a_alien_19a.htm

I kindly suggest you read through the whole article, even though it is even longer than the OP.

Then, I suggest you do further research.

Then, you have a choice of either:

A) Debate the validity of the information and/or intellectualize it in this thread: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/14585-my-journey-into-atheism-and-theories-on-life/ (in which I may or may not take part)   Or

B)  Ask me questions in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a bay at Coffee Bay, if so have you ever sat there drinking coffee?

Why does technology not work in dreams, I dreamed of a watch recently - I don't wear a watch in real life - but I remember in the dream it was going crazy and just whizzing through time?

Do you think, that the meaning of life is to give life a meaning?

Why does technology not work in my dreams either?

Whats the best thing on the Menu at your Restaurant and/or coolest thing from your Gift Shop?

Is there a bay at Coffee Bay, if so have you ever sat there drinking coffee?

Why does technology not work in dreams, I dreamed of a watch recently - I don't wear a watch in real life - but I remember in the dream it was going crazy and just whizzing through time?
Yes there is, and yes I have drunk coffee +-100 meters from the shoreline.

Most human dreaming occurs in 4th dimensional reality, where time and form are not concrete. (Please note that my understanding of dimensions may differ greatly to the accepted scientific definition).

If I am having a Lucid dream and I want to check if I am dreaming or in physical reality I simply have to look at a clock or words written on a page... look again, and they will have changed.

For further explanation of my definition of dimensions:

3rd Dimension: The reality human beings and physical matter as we perceive it resides. The densest reality for the time being.

4th Dimension: The Astral plane - of which there are multiple vibrational levels. We would not be able to operate without this plane of reality. Our imagination depends on our minds interfacing with the 4th dimension. Apparently the 4th dimension houses the Akashik records which you can learn to access by training yourself in the art of Astral Projection.

5th Dimension: Transcends dualistic reality (both 3rd and 4th dimensional reality are dualistic). The terms right and wrong no longer apply. Light and sound are not seperate. Me and You are also... illusions in the 5th dimension, even though one can still have an individual body or mind, everything is a part of everything - inseparable... a concept human beings are starting to grasp in their explorations into quantum mechanics.

Edit: Krishna's realm is in 5th Dimensional reality. A materio-spiritual realm, the lowest vibrational reality of what Humans call 'Heaven' or 'Paradise'... but there are much much higher vibrational planes of existence.

6th Dimension and beyond: Not going to go there right now. :3

Do you think, that the meaning of life is to give life a meaning?

Why does technology not work in my dreams either?
Perhaps. ;)

My personal experience is that this is a project on an epic scale, and it is being brilliantly executed (anyone get the pun?)

Another theory I've been playing around with is that we are God in the process of realizing itself... In other words... it is going to happen, but has already happened. Bit of a divine paradox of cause and effect, but just take a dip into quantum theory and you'll see how this is entirely plausible and in fact likely. 

Whats the best thing on the Menu at your Restaurant and/or coolest thing from your Gift Shop?
Even though the Restaurant has now closed and I've moved out of Coffee Bay, the best thing on the menu had to be our Thai Noodles.

The coolest thing from the gift shop would have to be the 'Rainbow Dancing Ribbons' I make every year. They glow under Ultraviolet light and as a bonus help in clearing auras due to the vibration and spectrum of the colors used. ;)

What's your favourite insect?
The Praying Mantis takes first prize here. I'm terribly fond of them. When ever one is nearby, I feel as if I'm being observed by some 'friends' of mine ;)

Why did you make this thread?
Read SNESFAN's thread through to the end, as well as the article I linked to in my last post there. ;)

Im the Pleiadeans, pew pew, if you are the lyrans we can be friends.

Have you read calvin and hobbes, do you like spaceman spiff?
Wouldn't it be great if we could all just get along?

When one starts to grasp the fractal holographic nature of this universe/omniverse... there is the realization that 'as above, so below'... as without, so within... In other words, the conflict between positive and negative (service to all vs service to self) that is waged within each of us, is mirrored in the bigger picture of this planet, which is mirrored in the even bigger picture of this solar system, which is mirrored in the even bigger picture of this galaxy, which is mirrored in the even bigger picture of... you get the idea... etc.

So, in order to bring peace and understanding to this planet, this galaxy, and the omniverse in general... You have to attain peace and understanding within yourself first. Every being that attains 'enlightenment' so to speak, affect the whole scope of reality... which is pretty damn awesome if you ask me. No more excuses of 'I'm just a speck amongst zillions, how can I make a difference?'

EVERYONE makes a difference.   ;)

OMG! I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes! I bought every collection when I was younger, and was mortified when the legendary C+H was discontinued. Without a doubt my favorite comic strip series.

Spaceman Spiff is pure awesome sauce. ;)

Edit: Spaceman Spiff needs to make a celebrity appearance in a game like League of Legends... and he needs to be OP on purpose... or...

Even better: Spaceman Spiff - The Movie! (which would redefine the word epic)  B)

You are crazy in a nice kind of way, not very unlike me, although I do not use words to try explaining this

and have absolutely no connection to any esoterics, but some years ago one of them said, that my aura was blue or indigo and this is extremely rare, lol.

Another theory I've been playing around with is that we are God in the process of realizing itself... In other words... it is going to happen, but has already happened. Bit of a divine paradox of cause and effect, but just take a dip into quantum theory and you'll see how this is entirely plausible and in fact likely. 
My favourite band Daniel Gildenlöws "Pain of Salvation" has made an concept album explaining and showing exactly this idea, I can highly recommend it, it is called "Be" of course.

You have to hear it chronologically, because god/being/we explains its thoughts through the process and the over many tracks explained developing of humanity plays a big part in the whole story.

I've got the live DVD of it too.

Here some important snippets from the story in the right order,

the first and last are just speaking, the others are very great songs:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ykXBuyEFQ9c?feature=oembed

In the full album, even rain (without a spoken word, but you just know what it is about) did become it's own track, so did faith, remorse, capitalism, hedonism, loss/grief/despair/death, greed, conflict/war, doubt etc..

One track is just a bunch of people on the phone talking on gods answering machine one after the other, of course without answers. ^^

--------------------------------

I am all you know
An eternity at the blink of an eye

I feel every mountain
I hear every tree
I know every ocean
I taste every sea (...)

I see every spring arrive
I see every summer thrive
I see every autumn keep
I see every winter sleep (...)

For I am every forest
I am every tree
I am everything
I am you and me
I am every ocean
I am every sea

I am all the breathing "BE"

You are crazy in a nice kind of way, not very unlike me, although I do not use words to try explaining this

and have absolutely no connection to any esoterics, but some years ago one of them said, that my aura was blue or indigo and this is extremely rare, lol.
Why thank you! 

What humans call esoterics, I call science not yet fully explored / understood / accepted and integrated into the awareness of the vast majority of Human Awareness.

I'll use the term 'Aura' because generally people will know what I'm talking about even if they can't perceive them (yet).

If I wanted to be scientific, instead of 'Aura' I would say 'the various magnetic fields generated by the collective vibrations of particles that make up a 'body' - be that physical, emotional, mental, spiritual (what is spirit? - Ask me an I'll endeavor to answer), or even a seemingly inanimate object.

Quite frankly I find it hard to understand how anyone in this current age can still claim that auras do not exist. Absolutely everything generates a magnetic field.

In regards to the color of your aura, here's just a cut and past from another site (though I'm sure you were curious enough to have researched this yourself already):

Indigos are usually highly intuitive, psychic, honest, aware, independent, fearless, strong willed, and sensitive. Indigos seem like old souls who know things beyond their years. They often appear androgynous – so beautiful it’s difficult to tell if they are male or female. Indigos are extraordinarily truthful. They cannot be coerced into doing anything they do not believe in. Although Indigos can be powerful and self-confident, they are also very sensitive. Many people (Violets especially) believe they are Indigos – they relate to the Indigo qualities so strongly, they have added Indigo into their aura.

In power (positive qualities), Indigos are bright, creative, intuitive, and independent. They live life from higher principles. They feel that all life should be honored and treated with integrity, compassion and love. They follow their inner knowing. They understand advanced spiritual concepts more easily than most do.

Out of power, Indigos feel isolated and misunderstood. They can lose touch with their inner knowing and become frightened and disoriented. Hypersensitive, they can feel overwhelmed so they withdraw inside for protection, turn to drugs and alcohol, and become depressed, anxious, hyperactive, or self-destructive.
Reading your post again, I realize that by 'esoterics' you actually mean people with obvious extra-sensory perception.

If you truly are an Indigo (and the psychic you went to wasn't talking out their bum), then you should have noticeable ESP as well.

Indigos are rare when measured as a percentage of the human population, but a HUGE amount of Indigos have incarnated on planet Earth at this time to help raise the general awareness of mankind.

You will find them all over - in creative and scientific fields predominantly.

If your ESP is not very pronounced or dormant, it is very likely you have been identified by the 'Dark Forces' and they have attached a psychic parasite to you in order to suppress your natural ability.

The first time I managed to punch through the energetic grid surrounding this planet (more info on that later, if anyone asks), I found myself in the 5th Dimension where some beings (in all likelihood the Arcadians) performed surgery on my etheric body. They removed a black slug-like entity about the size of my forearm that was attached to my spine. It had tendrils that extended up my neck and wrapped around my forehead.

The effect was so dramatic that my physical body back on earth shook as if having a small seizure, and my etheric which had been vibrationaly compensating for the constant negative drain shot up to 7th dimensional awareness temporarily. I was only there for the briefest of moments because as soon as I attempted to engage intellect to quantify or comprehend where I was, I lowered my vibration... and found myself again in the 5th  Dimension.

I remained there for some time, learning a great deal, before the beings of that place patiently but insistently ensured I returned my awareness back to 3rd Dimensional reality (which I really really REALLY didn't want to do).

Thank you very much for bringing the album 'Be' to my awareness - I look forward to listening to it as soon as I get a chance, hopefully this evening. :3

I'm interested in the history of your theories.

How did you arrive at your current perception of the universe?

Where did your ideas come from? I don't mean metaphysically "where do ideas come from", but concretely who/what told them to you or did you invent them yourself? If you did, what did you base them on? If you based them on personal experiences, what were they?

Why do you consider them to be true?

@FaeMinx: I had an extreme sensory perception, which almost prevented me from surviving the circumstances.

My youth was a real nightmare and people have done various stuff to my mind and body over many years (as to you I have read someplace else), mainly because I was so strange.

Regarding the androgyny: I definitely look very male (well, my movements and characteristics not really),

but I know of 2 or 3 males that became bisexual because of me, well I am not and pronounce my masculin aspects like beard and arms more now to prevent this. :D

Of course I looked it up a bit. I even had a bit foresight when I was still young (until I was about 21), which really gave me the creeps and was absolutely no advantage.

I never asked for creepy stuff happening around me all the time. Two weeks ago some guy asked me out of nowhere, if I am in some templar sect, because he could not handle my presence and was irritatet

(I had no swords and not clothes on me which would indicate such a thing). The father of my first girlfriend was a very high ranking ex mafia guy who just came out of jail and he was afraid of the 17 year old me. oO

I do seldom think in pictures (like you seem to do), more in completely indiscribable feelings and when I was a teenager, people sometimes thought I were 27 offline and online they thought I was 40 or something like that. ^^° And yes, I am extremely open and honest and did not understand the concept of "lies" until I was about 16, but people just call that an aspect of "autism", which sadly is a very popular word now used for anyone that is too strange to relate to easily. My christian mother often said I am posessed, some kind of devil and once even called me satan quite seriously, although I did not harm anyone.

In the last years I tried to find a path between my original sensory awareness and actual living in this crazy place and since I have a job now and still feel home all alone between some trees for hours,

(sadly as soon as I start making music people come again in seconds and disturb me massively without adding anything to it, so I can't do that there)

I think it works, but as soon as I can afford it, I will leave this big city, tried it often but never had the money or someone with a job elsewhere that fits my talents.

As soon as I have my own workshop running, I move to the woods or something like that, I do not get along with people so well, they are loud, rude, hostile and hasty. ;)

My very good hearing makes me a decent instrument maker though and my bosses trust it more than their own.

What you seem to call "dark forces" is for me some kind of desensibilization caused by this competitive society,

which is a way to survive in a rude athmosphere seemingly without taking too much pychological damage, but I think it's a kind of self damaging to prevent others from achieving it.

But you have to be a bit dull to not be overloaded all the time in places like this one here.

The main problem I always had with esoterics is, that they talk about their perception like it is an ultimate one, while perception always is extremely different regardless the "level",

if you want to build up a hierarchy with "levels" at all, which can be a bit arrogant.

Since some of them are also customers (drumming is quite popular there, as you know), I sometimes got into arguments with them,

because they praised their various drugs (herbs) while my ideal is to control your senses in all directions out of yourself and without any kind of drug,

that's why I do not even drink caffeine, not to mention alcohol and the like.

I'm interested in the history of your theories.

How did you arrive at your current perception of the universe?

Where did your ideas come from? I don't mean metaphysically "where do ideas come from", but concretely who/what told them to you or did you invent them yourself? If you did, what did you base them on? If you based them on personal experiences, what were they?

Why do you consider them to be true?
I'll do my best to keep this short and to the point.

It would be a bit hard for me to give a linear account of how I arrived at my current perceptions, because only the 3rd dimension 'appears' to operate in a linear fashion - most of my discoveries have occurred in the 4th and 5th dimensions.

In this life I can remember back to before my 1st birthday. I'm not going to bore you with recounting these memories, save to say that my experience of 'physical' reality at that time was only a relatively small part of my total experience. So I have a whole bunch of memories that didn't make much sense until I filled in more pieces of the puzzle later on in my life.

For instance, while still in my cot, Fae-like creatures took me through a 'fence' and then up inside a tree. Inside the tree, there was a sort of holographic representation of floating spheres. We navigated through the spheres until a large red one came into focus, and they told me "You come from here".

Only many years later did I realize that these were planets from learning about it in school. 

**EDIT: OMG, I've just found out that our Sun's Astral companion Sirius is a RED star!!! *mind blown* ... they weren't showing me my home planet... but my home system!**

There is no way this could have been 'imaginings of the mind' because the baby that I was had never experienced anything like it in it's life.

As I grew older, getting to 4 and 5 years old, physical reality began to take up the majority of my awareness. This was probably when I started to become unhappy. A longing grew in me. I remember one evening when my grandmother was babysitting me, I told her I wanted to go home...

"But you are home" she said.

"No" I said, and proceeded to describe to her a 'city of floating lights'.

"I know where that is" she said "I'll take you there".

I was so excited as she took me in her car and I remember thinking "This is a strange way of going home", but I innocently trusted her.

She parked on the side of a hill overlooking the city of Cape Town - all of it's lights suspended in the darkness.

It was beautiful, but my heart sank. 

She thought she was indulging me in make-believe, but for me it was deeply hurtful. I began to know this place as the place of un-truth, and it only got worse as the years went by.

My biggest interest as a child was of course in magic, but again... my parents picking up on this and buying a magic set for my birthday was another big disappointment. "This isn't real... these are just tricks!"

For me, magic was real, and the world I lived in was a lie. Being rather disgusted with what my parents seemed to think magic was, I decided to make my own magic. I began writing a book of spells which became my greatest treasure (I wish I still had it, I don't know where it disappeared to). I also became convinced at the time that I needed 'fairies dust' in order to make some of my spells work.

My mother suggested I write to the fairies and ask them for some.

"Really?" I asked "Do you really think that will work?"  - you see, by this time I had doubts and didn't trust so readily.

But after encouraging me to write as tiny as I could and leave the note beneath my window with some sugar water, I woke up the next morning to find my note and the sugar water gone. In it's place, there was a reply note and a tiny bottle full of a sparkly fine white powder that smelled absolutely divine. I was ecstatic! (years later I found a packet of commercial vanilla sugar in my mother's dresser which she had clearly used to make the 'fairies dust' - this to me was more crushing than finding out Santa was another make-believe lie).

Now, armed with genuine fairies dust my confidence/faith in what I was doing was a 'sure thing'.

For example:

One morning my grandfather had spent hours trying to get his car to start. I went up to him and said "i'll fix it granddad." 

"Huh?"

"Open the petrol cap please" I said.

I took a pinch of fairies dust, put my hand on the car - spoke to the car under my breath, and then sprinkled the dust into the petrol tank.

"Try it now" I said.

It started immediately.

He laughed in amazement and everyone came out of the house to look at the car.

"Why are you all so surprised?" I said frowning.

P.s. This was my other grandfather, not the priest (thank heavens).

The most impressive 'spell' that I had come up with and one I practiced often was getting it to rain. It took quite a bit of effort. It involved me climbing to an elevated spot and chanting a series of sounds that to me embodied 'wettness', 'turmoil', 'great movement', and other concepts I find hard to put into words. It wasn't just about chanting, I used my whole body, sensing out the sky... feeling like this point in an ocean, and being the ocean... building the storm inside of me, flowing, dancing with the pressures and densities I sensed around me. It was a delicate process - I couldn't put in too much energy (or I would get out of sync with the atmosphere), or be too complacent (or the energy would fizzle out). It took a huge amount of focus.

Performing a 'Rain Dance' took anywhere from 30 minutes (If I could feel the air was highly charged), to about 2 and a half hours if there was only a slight charge in the air.

I was very fortunate my mother was the principal of the private school I went to in my younger years. I can't remember why it came up in conversation, but one day I found myself defending my ability to a very Christian kid who outright wouldn't believe me. He got a whole bunch of his friends laughing at me, and so the whole class got involved.

"Fine!" I said heatedly "I'll show you. I'll make it rain tonight when I get home!"

It rained for three days.

If you want to say it was a coincidence, it couldn't have happened at a more perfect time.

But after that, things went downhill.

Strange things happened at the school, and the end result was my mother was forced to resign. If I think about it now, knowing what I now know about the dark forces... I was so incredibly stupid to broadcast myself to the world in general. 

I ended up in a public all boys school that still exercised caning. I naively shared my interests with the boys in my class and so began a year of hell. If I thought my life as a human being was miserable before, it was a pick-nick compared to what I experienced that year. 

For the first time in my life I considered running away from home... but my mother made a deal with me: If I stuck out the year, she would put me in another school.

But the damage went deep. I was bullied and made fun of every day. By the end of the year I had learned a defensive tactic that actually did far more damage to me than it protected me.

For protection I would create a ball of hatred inside of me and feed it with negativity.  This I would grow until I could feel it extending out around me for about a foot in every direction. If I felt a threat nearby, I would turn my attention to the person and imagine this negative energy flowing out at them in aggressive waves along the path of my eyes. Once I mastered this technique, I was pretty much left alone. But my world had become dark.

After that year I went from school to school... life just got worse and worse, and we eventually moved from Johannesburg down to Cape Town... where... I had a very brief time (about 1 term in a private school), before I want to a public school to begin High School.

It was a nightmare. I grew to loath and despise humanity with all my heart. I had stopped performing any kind of magic by that time, and even doubted that I had ever really been able to make it rain. My mind was filled with visions of bringing death to humanity, and I could sense a great dark wave approaching the world. I welcomed it. I wished for it to cleanse this planet of the filthy corruption that was humanity. I would have dreams where I walked down deserted streets... houses run down and overgrown with vegetation... everything in ruin..  I was alone... and I liked it.

Then, one night near the end of my second year of high school... something profound happened.

I had invited two friends to stay the night and they were arriving later. We were going to sneak around the neighborhood vandalizing houses with toilet paper and spray-paint.

I had the television on while I was preparing food for the evening.

A children's movie was playing. The end credits began to roll, and a song began...

Something in the words and the way the notes were played cut right through me. The darkness surrounding my heart cracked and I was instantly transported to a perfect world. A world that was true. A world that breathed and grew out of Pure Love. It's very existence seemed to deny the nightmare world of lies and corruption I had been living in for so so long. It seemed that the True world, and the Untrue world could not co-exist - either everything was a part of the Truth, or that corruption (light and dark intermingling- forever inseparable) was the only omnipresent reality.

But I lived in the Untrue world, and so the True world couldn't be true.

I plummeted down, down, down into a deep well of depression as I had never known before.

I became empty, everything in this reality was abhorrent... I got no solace in nature anymore. the thought of bacteria, of plants and animals feeding off of each other made me sick to my stomach. The idea that I was biological made out of cells growing and dying and filled with organisms living in me and on me was intolerable. Nails and hair grew out of me, oils oozed from my skin... The act of eating was disgusting.

For roughly 7 weeks, I went through life like a robot... going to school, coming home, showering 3 - 4 times a day, but I could never get clean. If I wasn't forced to eat I wouldn't. Once I had done what the world required of me I would sit, staring at a white wall.

I cried myself to sleep every night.

As I cried I would try to picture this perfect world, and a being began to take form there that embodied the pure Truth and Beauty that ached deep within my heart. I cried because I felt more deeply connected to this being than words can express.

7 weeks of deepest anguish...

7 weeks... and then

One night, my cheeks wet from crying, my chest sore and my body weak... a profound peace settled upon me. It settled all around me, and the words, clearly but softly spoken; "I'll be there... I'll be there..." were uttered right into my ear!

That was the turning point. I didn't really understand what the words meant, and I was still empty and felt no joy... but from that moment on I decided that I would dedicate my life to finding evidence and hopefully some way to reach that world and leave this one behind... and if there was no True world, I would give my all to MAKE IT a reality... or destroy myself trying. I cared of nothing else.

... that was roughly 18 - 19 years ago.

That still remains the defining moment of my life... but what happened to me in the time since I began my quest of seeking out Absolute Undeniable Truth, to this Present moment...

I hesitate to even talk about...

The next year I left the nightmarish public high school and found myself in a very small privately run Born Again Christian school. Life seemed to be getting better. I had some friends that I got along with, even though they thought I was about the weirdest person they had ever met. I had begun to collect information about the reality I was seeking, mostly through 'memories' or concepts that appeared to me... I found these 'memories' would be triggered by all sorts of things in the physical world, smells... the play of light on new oak leaves on spring mornings. 

... You know what. I'm not ready to go through what happened next all in one go. I need to meditate on this. I'll return to this particular 'train of events' when it feels the time to do so.

Apologies for dropping this just as it looked like it was about to get interesting. It was just a little too interesting to go into right now.

Let's just say something really nasty and devious was waiting for me at that school...  

Have you read The Artilect War by Prof. Hugo de Garis ... Would you team Cosmist or Terran?

http://profhugodegaris.wordpress.com/books/
I haven't read it, but knowing what I know now - I would say Humans are not the evil beasties I once took them for, they are just... young.

Artificial intelligence isn't necessarily an evil threat... the issue is the maturity level of the beings creating it. 

I have no doubt that human consciousness will flower beautifully once the insidious self-serving manipulative negative presence on this planet is exposed and sent packing.

After that point, by all means I encourage the creation and cultivation of Artificial Intelligence.

In a nutshell, humans need to transcend intellect before they can responsibly create intellect.

Don't use a faulty machine to design a better machine. The 'better' machine will have inherent design flaws due to it's creator not being fully aware of it's own deficiencies.

@FaeMinx: I had an extreme sensory perception, which almost prevented me from surviving the circumstances.

My youth was a real nightmare and people have done various stuff to my mind and body over many years (as to you I have read someplace else), mainly because I was so strange.

Regarding the androgyny: I definitely look very male (well, my movements and characteristics not really),

but I know of 2 or 3 males that became bisexual because of me, well I am not and pronounce my masculin aspects like beard and arms more now to prevent this. :D

Of course I looked it up a bit. I even had a bit foresight when I was still young (until I was about 21), which really gave me the creeps and was absolutely no advantage.

I never asked for creepy stuff happening around me all the time. Two weeks ago some guy asked me out of nowhere, if I am in some templar sect, because he could not handle my presence and was irritatet

(I had no swords and not clothes on me which would indicate such a thing). The father of my first girlfriend was a very high ranking ex mafia guy who just came out of jail and he was afraid of the 17 year old me. oO

I do seldom think in pictures (like you seem to do), more in completely indiscribable feelings and when I was a teenager, people sometimes thought I were 27 offline and online they thought I was 40 or something like that. ^^° And yes, I am extremely open and honest and did not understand the concept of "lies" until I was about 16, but people just call that an aspect of "autism", which sadly is a very popular word now used for anyone that is too strange to relate to easily. My christian mother often said I am posessed, some kind of devil and once even called me satan quite seriously, although I did not harm anyone.

In the last years I tried to find a path between my original sensory awareness and actual living in this crazy place and since I have a job now and still feel home all alone between some trees for hours,

(sadly as soon as I start making music people come again in seconds and disturb me massively without adding anything to it, so I can't do that there)

I think it works, but as soon as I can afford it, I will leave this big city, tried it often but never had the money or someone with a job elsewhere that fits my talents.

As soon as I have my own workshop running, I move to the woods or something like that, I do not get along with people so well, they are loud, rude, hostile and hasty. ;)

My very good hearing makes me a decent instrument maker though and my bosses trust it more than their own.

What you seem to call "dark forces" is for me some kind of desensibilization caused by this competitive society,

which is a way to survive in a rude athmosphere seemingly without taking too much pychological damage, but I think it's a kind of self damaging to prevent others from achieving it.

But you have to be a bit dull to not be overloaded all the time in places like this one here.

The main problem I always had with esoterics is, that they talk about their perception like it is an ultimate one, while perception always is extremely different regardless the "level",

if you want to build up a hierarchy with "levels" at all, which can be a bit arrogant.

Since some of them are also customers (drumming is quite popular there, as you know), I sometimes got into arguments with them,

because they praised their various drugs (herbs) while my ideal is to control your senses in all directions out of yourself and without any kind of drug,

that's why I do not even drink caffeine, not to mention alcohol and the like.
There's a lot to respond to in there, but I will just say I fully agree with your take.

When i get around to writing the second half of my response to B-ZaR's questions, you will see exactly what I mean by 'Dark Forces', and the tactics they use. Our 'competitive' society is symptomatic of their agenda here, amongst many other things. 

Interesting stuff FaeMinx, good to see all this philosophy appearing on the boards of late :)

First a general question : From reading your posts you appear to have a very 'human centric' view of the universe, do you believe that Humans are somehow special / 'chosen' when compared to other animals?

Most human dreaming occurs in 4th dimensional reality
Does this also apply to other animals when they dream?

Light and sound are not seperate
In the 'normal' world, what do you think sound is? 

Quite frankly I find it hard to understand how anyone in this current age can still claim that auras do not exist. Absolutely everything generates a magnetic field.
Magnetic fields exist, they can be measured and represented in visually, the trouble I have with the idea of Auras is that there is no reason why an objects magnetic field should be assigned / viewed as a specific colour & that this colour is then used to describe behavioural characteristics / personality traits.

The most impressive 'spell' that I had come up with and one I practiced often was getting it to rain

Can you still perform magic spells? If you can, then what are you doing to use these powers for the good of humanity?

Magnetic fields exist, they can be measured and represented in visually, the trouble I have with the idea of Auras is that there is no reason why an objects magnetic field should be assigned / viewed as a specific colour & that this colour is then used to describe behavioural characteristics / personality traits.
Exactly. No one has come up with a repeatable experiment to link magnetic fields to the properties auras are supposed to signify. There cannot be any leaps of logic from experimentational evidence to anecdotal assertions in science, even if a concept in a narrative or philosophy sounds kinda like a property of the universe as discovered using science. Everything has to be measurable without human intervention or manipulation and work the same way every single time no matter who is doing the experiment.

This, of course, is a big issue for anyone claiming to possess ESP or anything alike, since no one else can see what you do as you're special. I see two ways of beginning to convince others of what you see (should you wish to do so):

1. Rigorous double blind testing where you using your extra information about your surroundings and the workings of the universe perform exceptionally well in a situation where a control group behaves randomly.
  2. Using your extra information, you sense/see/detect something that could be measured but no one else knows it's there. You devise an experiment to be performed by others at several locations you know to produce specific results the current science cannot explain.
The basic issue of others believing you is that as long as they cannot verify what you're telling, there's no way for them of telling your claims apart from those of a fraudster. It doesn't matter if they believe you believe what you're saying (so they don't think you're intentionally lying) as long as all they get is words. They need evidence beyond that which may be explained by coincidence or suitable interpretations of vague claims (both common issues in evidence presented about supernatural phenomena, perception or powers). They need something they can research without needing a specific person acting as their sensor because people can deceive and be deceived.

I'm not accusing you of anything or trying to undermine your perception of reality. I'm trying to convey why others, myself included, find it hard to believe what you believe. Inform me if you do not wish to engage in this line of conversation and keep the thread about philosophy and metaphysics.

The perception of many animals is vastly superior to that of normal humans of today,

there has to be scientific research, does anyone know of some that would fit here?

Back