The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'll just mention this anyway in case you weren't intending to...

make sure you have a spotter if you're on DMT.
Definitely.

Also, fuck yeah, borderlands! This shit looks awesome. I just ordered a 4 pack with 3 bros.
Can't wait to punch some shit.

also, username, yeah, thats the right one, also morning glory is not that great. LSA is like a toned down version of LSD with more nausea. I can understand its usage in areas of low availability or if you have no other ways to get anything and you want to try something, especially since it's miles ahead of DXM in safety and enjoyment (IMO anyway) but when there are plenty of other things like mescaline and DMT and salvia easily available at the same source, it's kind of pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
Will my ....installed... games still work when I upgrade (not clean install) to windows 7 from vista?
Thanks.

pandora said:
He mimes better than britney spears.
LOL, no effort at all made. Classic 80's tune though.
cool.gif

MJ: 33 y.o., 132 lbs., meds: acid blocker, anti-inflammatory (one steroidal), asthma meds, birth control;
Aquarius, Pisces, Libra.
She took 1 hit of blotter acid vag, followed by 50 mg MDMA vag. at T+0:25 and a hit of blotter acid at T+1:00.
After 25 min., she is burping which is normally an alert associated with nausea, but there’s no nausea this time. After 35 min. she’s having a little trouble with linear speech. After 1 hour she is feeling “off baseline”. Shortly after that she checks and comments “cunt smells sweeter, and tastes like E.” At T1:20 she takes 60 more mg MDMA vaginally, and at T2:30 announces she’s “off baseline.”

I'm kinda disappointed, I was really looking forward to upgrading to 9.10 today but the update servers are going really slow and not even normal updates are working right now. I guess too many people are upgrading right now and I just have to wait.

Username said:
I'm kinda disappointed, I was really looking forward to upgrading to 9.10 today but the update servers are going really slow and not even normal updates are working right now. I guess too many people are upgrading right now and I just have to wait.
Aren't there torrents for that, though?

I was hoping to upgrade from 9.04 to 9.10, but the upgrader fails for no clear reason.
I guess this is good because upgrades tend to get screwed up more easily than full re-installs.

I'm bored installing Ubuntu every 6 months, though, so I'm trying for Arch, but it's giving me crap too. I don't have any CDs here and my LiveUSB won't install packages.

lulzfish said:
I was hoping to upgrade from 9.04 to 9.10, but the upgrader fails for no clear reason.
I guess this is good because upgrades tend to get screwed up more easily than full re-installs.

I'm bored installing Ubuntu every 6 months, though, so I'm trying for Arch, but it's giving me crap too. I don't have any CDs here and my LiveUSB won't install packages.
be a man and install gentoo
it might be too hard for someone named lulzfish who reads xkcd though

PoisonedV said:
lulzfish said:

Yeah I tried Gentoo once but I wet my pants so I went back to Ubuntu.

lulzfish said:
PoisonedV said:
lulzfish said:

Yeah I tried Gentoo once but I wet my pants so I went back to Ubuntu.
yeah honestly gentoo aint that great alot of people just use it to brag about how hardcore they are!

Back